THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much awesome it this thread! Great job by the THPers too numerous to name just off the last few pages!

Well done, rob!

This thread always brightens my day when it pops up! Always so amazing to see what Fellow THPers do for each other.
And after getting caught up in here there are to many to list that are just great people!

Rob is a true credit to THPers everywhere, glad to call him a friend!
Nice job yourself!!

thanks for the kind words Alex. You were one of the first direct conversations I had with anyone when I forst joined. You set a pretty high bar for being awesome. I'm thrilled we've gotten together at a couple outings. One big one and ons little local one.

Looking forward to seeing you in 2016.

Huge thank you to CAA_Beat!

He originally posted this thread, offering to give away a "The King" polo to any new AC member: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...The-King-Shirt-Up-For-Grabs-For-New-AC-Signup

While I'm not strictly "new" I was the first new AC member to post in the thread.

Today the polo showed up at my door, along with some other awesome swag. Thank you sir! I'm happy to be a more active part of THP. Hopefully I get the chance to repay the kindness sometime soon.

download
Glad it finally made it Blake. Although you may need to layer over it up there this time of year. Really glad to see you active and have enjoyed several of your posts. Hope we meet up one day at an event.

Rob is a great man, he is part of what makes THP what it is.

Misike is awesome too! we made a trade for a bridgestone visor he got in his blind bag, and he threw in some Hideaway swag from #TheGrandaddy !! a nice marker and a hideaway tee. Thanks Mike, you didn't need to to that, but I love it!

No problem. Hideaway is so special, need to spread the love.

Sanzabar sent me a Folds Of Honor THP Coin in the mail about a week ago since I couldn't get in on the holiday grab bags, only to show up in a bubble wrapper with a THP Decal and another Albatross Member coin!! I already have that one but it is absolutely beat from using it so I'm really glad to have a keeper, the decal is going on my bag as we speak and the FOH coin is gonna see a ton of use!!! Thanks again man!!!!

be076a84dcabe9c5bb73121b35895f6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

ea34190f64e1b7bd6599fa0c30693855.jpg

Posted a thread asking if anyone wanted to sell me their "handle with care" THP headcover and Wardy jumped in immediately and said he had one. He wouldn't even accept any form of payment, told me to take the woman out instead!

Thanks Wardy! You're the man!!

Cookie does it again.

Was looking for a Heavenwood last week, and about 3 seconds after I posted that I was pondering one, Cookie said he had one and it was coming my way.

Showed up today, and I think it's freaking brand new.

Will use this to slay some Marauders in a month.

Thanks Cookie!!

606885b65f887a55ed47d55071046803.jpg

Most welcome bud! KEV was kind enough to send my way so just glad it found a home with a swing it works for! :)

That #Cookie is just that...HighClass.

Swell move Cookie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted a thread asking if anyone wanted to sell me their "handle with care" THP headcover and Wardy jumped in immediately and said he had one. He wouldn't even accept any form of payment, told me to take the woman out instead!

Thanks Wardy! You're the man!!

Any time man, glad I could give it a good home!

Have to give a shout out here to Kutros (Andrew) we worked out a trade after the swag bags came. He ended up throwing in some Callaway patches, a coin, and a sleeve of SR2's from the 2014 Gauntlet! I will be saving one for my logo ball collection. Thanks again Andrew!!

76957bdb1e3a4bb8453b8b44764c4f85.jpg
You are very welcome Jimmy. Enjoy able of it.

The THP hat you sent me is awesome!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Great stuff by MWard, #Cookie and Kutros. Way to go guys.

HUGE Thank you to Bullfrog!

He had a headcover that I was interested in and he shipped it to me without asking anything for return.

Jeremiah is a great guy, once again thank you so much dude!

So I message Jank and ask him if he's interested in trading a B-stone Visor he got in the THP grab bag.

His response?

No trade needed, I'll send it to you, for free, for nothing.

e92bf398-9caa-470b-81d2-9b14321951ab_zpsnsmkjgwv.jpg

Jank, it came today and it's awesome. Thanks again man.

Always love when this thread is hoping! Good stuff guys.

I want to give a big, no huge shout out to Alez367 for his tremendous generosity. He pm'd me, after I posted about what club to add to my bag, that he had a 58* PM grind laying around. I didn't answer and he followed up with another pm saying he needed my address and was sending the club. USPS messed things up but he tracked and it arrived in time for Wardy to hand me my lunch on Monday.
Alex has always been a good egg and this just seals his place in Golf heaven! Thanks bro!!

I want to give a big, no huge shout out to Alez367 for his tremendous generosity. He pm'd me, after I posted about what club to add to my bag, that he had a 58* PM grind laying around. I didn't answer and he followed up with another pm saying he needed my address and was sending the club. USPS messed things up but he tracked and it arrived in time for Wardy to hand me my lunch on Monday.
Alex has always been a good egg and this just seals his place in Golf heaven! Thanks bro!!
Noooiiice!

Alex is definitely good dude. No doubt in my mind

Good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back