THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely my pleasure my friend and it was great to see you as always. I was blown away when Dawn asked if she could make a dish as well and today was her first exposure to the THP community. She came away amazed and was pretty encouraging on the way home for me to get into more THP events. Don't have to twist my arm. :)

So Saturday morning some of the Houston guys got together for a round...it was myself, evinkc05, Jank, Jgross44, mikeg_44 and another one of Mike's buddies.

We had a great time and after the round we are sitting in the grill having a beer and MikeG hands me a hat from the Hideaway and says, here this is for you!

What a great dude...if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Mike yet you are really missing out....Thanks buddy, I appreciate it!

That's great and fortunately I have had the pleasure and you are correct, he's one of the absolute best.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

So Saturday morning some of the Houston guys got together for a round...it was myself, evinkc05, Jank, Jgross44, mikeg_44 and another one of Mike's buddies.

We had a great time and after the round we are sitting in the grill having a beer and MikeG hands me a hat from the Hideaway and says, here this is for you!

What a great dude...if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Mike yet you are really missing out....Thanks buddy, I appreciate it!

Not even surprised, privileged to call that dude a friend.

Have been on the receiving end of this before and Mike is just one hell of a guy. Period......

Good on you MikeG!

JM

Thanks to RAJOHNSON (Rob) for the quick delivery of the Titleist stand bag that he offered up at a good price. He was willing to work with me on payment but I thought since it was such a good gesture that I would "find" the money somewhere to cover it. It will look good in my collection! Apparently I have an issue according to my wife.
Thanks again :clapp:

This is not golf related, but I'm sure someone can benefit from this. I no longer have my Airport Extreme router (I switched to a Netgear Nighthawk X6) so I don't need my Airport Express and wall mount. If someone can put it to use, please shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get it in the mail for you!

SlLr0hwm.jpg
RboY5e2m.jpg

I wanted to give a shout out to Lord Byron for hooking it up with his Project X Grandaddy shaft for me to use! Super pumped to put this bad boy in play this year. Now to find a 3 wood head to put it in!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I wanted to give a shout out to Lord Byron for hooking it up with his Project X Grandaddy shaft for me to use! Super pumped to put this bad boy in play this year. Now to find a 3 wood head to put it in!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I couldnt bear to see it sit in my bag anymore. I saw the way you looked at it when you hit it last fall. That is a special shaft and I know you will have fun with it. I am excited to see a proud THP'er put it to work out on the course.

Top Golf was a THP'er love fest, Pringles hooked me up with an awesome THP putter cover. Adamw238 is going to style out my set of MP'54s with Recoils, gratis. Love the recoils...very pumped.
Thank you both!!

MPLefty deserves a public thanks for something he did, that has made Michelle (my fiance) so incredibly happy. It truly was an incredible gesture, and seeing her smile, means more to me than you can ever know my friend. I just hope someday to be able to repay you in some small way.

MPLefty deserves a public thanks for something he did, that has made Michelle (my fiance) so incredibly happy. It truly was an incredible gesture, and seeing her smile, means more to me than you can ever know my friend. I just hope someday to be able to repay you in some small way.

Marty is great peeps!

Well done gents! Love this thread!

Rob, there is nothing random about this, you are one of the most generous people I know. the way I see it, I was repaying you for something awesome you did for me and Stephanie (my Fiancee)

Canadan is awesome.

That is all.

Thanks dude.

Rob, there is nothing random about this, you are one of the most generous people I know. the way I see it, I was repaying you for something awesome you did for me and Stephanie (my Fiancee)
Well thanks, but you still Rock pretty big time!!

Canadan is awesome.

That is all.

Thanks dude.
He most certainly is!!

Well done, Marty & Dan!!!

Well done boys.

This past Sunday I got a PM from Gene (Certfi_able) asking me for my address. Well I came home to these incredible Minion custom ball markers with my forum name and my real name on them.

46bc99652306f29de7795188d44a2dba.jpg

I am absolutely blown away by these makers. Gene knows that I am a big fan of the minions and when I play a new course I always take a picture of my golf minion, Miles while on course. I love these and will get a lot of joy out of using them. Thank you so much my friend!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This past Sunday I got a PM from Gene (Certfi_able) asking me for my address. Well I came home to these incredible Minion custom ball markers with my forum name and my real name on them.

I am absolutely blown away by these makers. Gene knows that I am a big fan of the minions and when I play a new course I always take a picture of my golf minion, Miles while on course. I love these and will get a lot of joy out of using them. Thank you so much my friend!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Good lord, those are awesome. Nice job, Gene.

Those are incredible JH. Really awsome gesture by certfi_able

That is just awesome! Amazing gesture from a great guy!

Well done gene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back