THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to give a big, no huge shout out to Alez367 for his tremendous generosity. He pm'd me, after I posted about what club to add to my bag, that he had a 58* PM grind laying around. I didn't answer and he followed up with another pm saying he needed my address and was sending the club. USPS messed things up but he tracked and it arrived in time for Wardy to hand me my lunch on Monday.
Alex has always been a good egg and this just seals his place in Golf heaven! Thanks bro!!

He's a good West coast guy 4 sure.

Alex is a great dude!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread always makes me happy, THP is a truly special place!

Alex and Jank, two guys I'm proud to call friends

Shout out to Kevin aka T2GRN18 for my special package today!

Randomly messaged Mr V after seeing my interest in wanting to hit some sticks and sent ME with my name my very own package of clubs! He wouldn't accept a penny and apparently his Mrs wasn't into the game

Your the best, Kev!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin is a great guy there is no doubt about that.

Shout out to Kevin aka T2GRN18 for my special package today!

Randomly messaged Mr V after seeing my interest in wanting to hit some sticks and sent ME with my name my very own package of clubs! He wouldn't accept a penny and apparently his Mrs wasn't into the game

Your the best, Kev!

Hope you end up enjoying the game. Actually my wife is into it, but has a completely new bag of Callaway clubs. Enjoy.

I want to give a couple shout outs to some amazing people after I put out a feeler wanting to buy the new THP hat, and a Yellow towel.

Many people checked in to see if I had one on the way, thanks!

Hickerad sent me a hat, and although I offered to pay not only for the hat but shipping, he wouldn't have any of it. Thanks Man! Hopefully I get to see you this summer!

Then there's Kang.
This dude, asks for my address, and I ask for his paypal...
He lies to me and says he will provide after I give my address...
I give my address, and I won't say the response I received by text message after asking for his paypal (it's a family site...) but the second word was OFF!

He not only sent the yellow towel, but also a red one, THP tees, a water bottle, and a sleeve of balls.

Thank you so much guys!
(And watch out for that Kang guy...)

Kevin is the man as is Kangaclause. Way to go hickerad!

I want to give a couple shout outs to some amazing people after I put out a feeler wanting to buy the new THP hat, and a Yellow towel.

Many people checked in to see if I had one on the way, thanks!

Hickerad sent me a hat, and although I offered to pay not only for the hat but shipping, he wouldn't have any of it. Thanks Man! Hopefully I get to see you this summer!

Then there's Kang.
This dude, asks for my address, and I ask for his paypal...
He lies to me and says he will provide after I give my address...
I give my address, and I won't say the response I received by text message after asking for his paypal (it's a family site...) but the second word was OFF!

He not only sent the yellow towel, but also a red one, THP tees, a water bottle, and a sleeve of balls.

Thank you so much guys!
(And watch out for that Kang guy...)
I gave you my PayPal address. ;)

Well done kev and kc!

Great stuff in here guys!

Kang needs to get Kanged more.

Not surprising about t2grn18 and LeeB. They are some of my favourite people ever.

All of this. KC needs to see the other end of it all from time to time hehe

T2G and Mrs T2G are some of my favorite people ever. The entire family is come to think of it. Just good, good people.

I also want to throw out a thanks to Tpluff for the golf organizing rack, he will be repaid with a round, when the winter breaks!

I also want to throw out a thanks to Tpluff for the golf organizing rack, he will be repaid with a round, when the winter breaks!
That Tyler kid is one in a million :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Another shout out for tpluff. He showed up to the Michigan sim round last weekend with all kinds of THP goodies for everyone to share. Koozies, water bottle, stickers, putter grips, hats, and probably more that I can't remember. He also remembered me asking about a 56 degree wedge quite some time ago and he brought that too!

Hey, just figured I'd help with other people's organization!
That Tyler kid is one in a million :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Oh you're making me blush!
Another shout out for tpluff. He showed up to the Michigan sim round last weekend with all kinds of THP goodies for everyone to share. Koozies, water bottle, stickers, putter grips, hats, and probably more that I can't remember. He also remembered me asking about a 56 degree wedge quite some time ago and he brought that too!
Glad everyone liked the giveaways. Also, CJ brought along some goodies that were quickly snatched up like a Bio Cell driver and a Xhot hybrid. It was a conspiracy ?

This is a late Shout Out to J4U.
I had mentioned that I was looking for a Bridgestone Visir to trade from the grab bag. He sent me a note, stating that he couldn't use it, and he sent it to me - he would not even accept anything for shipping!!
Thank you, J4U in a big way!!

Some goodness going on in here. Great move by all and t2g and LeeB are awesome.

Way to go T2GRN18, not surprised but impressed regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back