#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to create my legacy and looking forward to seeing what the ways will be to get in

So the question people want to know is how will you get into #THPLegacy? The answer is easy, many different ways. There will not be video auditions or promos in this event, because this event is not video broadcasted. Its about creating your Legacy!

It could be posting something or writing something. It could be completing a #THPChallenge. It could be anything really, but it will be fun.
Now this sounds pretty freaking cool. Love the idea of this.

Would love the chance to go out winning and come in winning...sounds like a perfect legacy piece of the pie.

I'm really curious and excited to see how entries will be done. Sounds like the THP leadership cabal has been doing some creative thinking. I can't wait to see how this is done! You guys are great at this stuff!

So the question people want to know is how will you get into #THPLegacy? The answer is easy, many different ways. There will not be video auditions or promos in this event, because this event is not video broadcasted. Its about creating your Legacy!

It could be posting something or writing something. It could be completing a #THPChallenge. It could be anything really, but it will be fun.
Fun, I like fun!!!

Can't wait for the sign ups to start. Always up for a little fun!!

Competitive Match Play Team events are my new addiction. I've gone from completely unprepared and blindsided to grinding like a M-F'er and scrambling my @$$ off (can't believe I just typed that) competing until the bitter end. The only thing left to do is WIN.

One of my favorite quotes: "Don't give up, don't EVER give up." --Jimmy Valvano

That's a good one, one of my favorites is
Michael Scott saying "Im carbo loading with this Fettucine Alfredo".

Hey Mike Dean. I have a message for you

54929262.jpg

I also think it is a sign that on the day I'm finally able to get caught up in this thread, and the Mr T smack talk, that this Mr T starter kit just happens to be randomly placed on the desk across from mine.

aefab191ebbfc6a38a50d8a9ca283d47.jpg

TCB -- Taking.Care.of.Business.

That's a good one, one of my favorites is
Michael Scott saying "Im carbo loading with this Fettucine Alfredo".

hahaha what a great episode that was!
office.jpg

So that clears things up quite nicely. Lol clear as mud

I look forward to the opportunity to create my own Golf Legacy.
Need to work hard this spring.

Liking the sound of this and now just wondering some more........

#ImWithMickey :angel:

JM

Competitive Match Play Team events are my new addiction. I've gone from completely unprepared and blindsided to grinding like a M-F'er and scrambling my @$$ off (can't believe I just typed that) competing until the bitter end. The only thing left to do is WIN.

I believe someone once said, "There's golf, then there's Match Play Tournament golf, and they are in no way similar."

Truer words never spoken.

I'm sure whatever the process is, it will be fun, exciting, stressful, interfering to follow and get everyone's best shot.

#iwantin

Me too! In a bad kind of way. But wanting isn't all it takes....so fingers crossed I get my opportunity to create a THP Legacy.

#StillPineingFortheChance

So I was working at Plum Creek tonight and no one came in so I went right to work to work on my game and the swing changes I'm going through with my teacher and I wasn't doing so hot. I sat down and started thinking to myself why am I going through this? I've gotten pretty good pretty much on my own, but why do I want to get better? Why do I obsess over always getting better at this game? I thought about what goals I have, and what I want to accomplish in the game and think about how hard a certain event you may have heard of got me to work last year, and I think about how good I felt playing as well as I did. Then I started day dreaming about #THPLegacy and how much I'd love to be in a team match play event again. How much I want everything to be riding on my shoulders on the last hole for my team to win. And it's like a light bulb goes off. I work so hard to become the best I can be, because I want the pressure, I want everything on the line to be riding on me. So I did a little test with myself. I went to the sim and brought this gem of a hole up.

18 at True Blue. I closed my eyes for a second and envisioned being on 18 and being all square and needing a birdie to win for my team and Captain if I am lucky enough to get into to continue my #THPLegacy. Blues on the sim play the hole at 339. Water and waste bunker up the left side and waste bunker in FW-Driver landing area for me up the right side so I decided to take 4 iron off the tee.

I absolutely smoked the 4 iron up the middle to the left side of the fairway. Carried it 203 yards and it rolled out to 208 leaving me with 131 yards to the pin.

So again I close my eyes and envision everyone standing on the porch of the club house/standing around the green as I'm sitting in the fairway 131 yards out. I grab my PW and I'm sitting dead red on this pin I want to hit this shot and have everyone especially my team start cheering and jumping up and down. I stood up over the ball and caught it flush. I knew I hit it great and couldn't wait to see the result.

As I get up to the green I envision everyone around watching from here.

And then I take a minute and look back and see this and reflect on what I had just done under pressure.

And then it's time to focus on the putt. I left my self a 9 footer for the win after a great tee shot and very good approach. Again I'm thinking about what this atmosphere would be like if I could create this, if I get the chance to add to my #THPLegacy. And it's time to putt.

As I'm standing over the putt I tell myself this is exactly what I work so hard for this moment, this feeling of everything riding on the line coming down to me and I stroke the putt.

And I made it.

I day dream about this event daily. Day dream about adding to my #THPLegacy and just use it as motivation to become the best golfer I possibly can. *IF* I get lucky enough to add this event to my #THPLegacy, Deano or Ricky and possible future teammates, you can be damn sure you'll be getting the best possible golf I can play in July of 2015.

like aronld palmer said, seems the harder i work, the luckier i seem to be! i have no doubt you will achieve what your looking for out of your golf game! hard work pays off in many ways, just think of all the new friends you have made because you work hard at your golf game !

Haha JB giving us a clear as mud picture of what it'll take to get in.

I don't care what it takes I want in I want to compete on a team for a captain and a sponsor to not only create my #Legacy but improve our #Legacy

I want another shot at competitive golf, I got my taste, I want more.

I'm ready to go to work for this!

This event will be total fun from now all the way through the actual touurnament. The entries, the trash talk, the preparation, the trash talk, the Mike and Ricky show....all will be a blast! This is one everyone should be clamoring to get into. This guy will be.

some of the most exciting rounds of golf were when i played high school golf on a 4 man team, nothing like pulling for your teammates to come through in the clutch or to have them surrounding the last green telling you that you got this 7 footer, no problem, and you make the putt, as much for them as for yourself......good times.

Creating a Legacy would be amazing. Those OEM's a top class, playing at Myrtle Beach is a winner and all with THPers, cant be better then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back