#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really curious to know more on this. I try to work on my legacy every day. I want to create an incredible legacy!

One quick announcement

In years past some events had team chats, group text chats and a whole lot of other things. THPLegacy will not have that. If the goal is that and that is what you are looking for, this event is the wrong one. We have spoke to the captains and they have agreed. The event is hosted by THP and will be held on THP.

The goals of the team building should be about bringing people in and talking with them, not bringing them away and talking about them or away from them. While I know some people love those, they will hopefully not be part of this event.

One quick announcement

In years past some events had team chats, group text chats and a whole lot of other things. THPLegacy will not have that. If the goal is that and that is what you are looking for, this event is the wrong one. We have spoke to the captains and they have agreed. The event is hosted by THP and will be held on THP.

The goals of the team building should be about bringing people in and talking with them, not bringing them away and talking about them or away from them. While I know some people love those, they will hopefully not be part of this event.

I like this! A lot!

One quick announcement

BRILLIANT!

I love this idea. I'm sure some people data and text plans will also appreciate it :act-up:

BRILLIANT!

I love this idea. I'm sure some people data and text plans will also appreciate it :act-up:

Hahaha chain emails FTW.....:alien:

Definitely a great idea! This place is all about inclusion and I think this definitely does that for the entire community.

I like this! A lot!

I have watched team events come and go on THP and love them all. But for every single one, people say "Where are people backing us" and then not make a single post about the event and instead send 5000 texts a week to each other.

Want people paying attention, stop trying to be exclusive.
While we cannot or will not even try to control everybody, because in the end it is about fun, the captains have agreed to this (even though it might have been reluctantly) and we have openly said if we hear otherwise they and/or the team will be removed.

The goal is to make something that the community to support...A legacy. Not something a few guys can chat about while taking a crap each morning from their cell phone. If people dont like that...this is the wrong event for them.

You like it mainly because you cant figure out the technology..haha
me and him both then, I can never figure out who all is in a group text. I get them every year at Christmas and have no idea who started it or who else is included.

Back to topic, I think it's great that all the excitement and buildup will be played out in the forum, and allow everyone to contribute and feel part of it, even if they aren't in the actual event.

I love hearing this. We are all one big happy family and need everyone to feel like they are part of the family

I have watched team events come and go on THP and love them all. But for every single one, people say "Where are people backing us" and then not make a single post about the event and instead send 5000 texts a week to each other.

Want people paying attention, stop trying to be exclusive.
While we cannot or will not even try to control everybody, because in the end it is about fun, the captains have agreed to this (even though it might have been reluctantly) and we have openly said if we hear otherwise they and/or the team will be removed.

The goal is to make something that the community to support...A legacy. Not something a few guys can chat about while taking a crap each morning from their cell phone. If people dont like that...this is the wrong event for them.

I Do like and support this!
Looking at it, I can see the point!

NOBODY wants to feel excluded, bringing people IN is never a bad thing!

You like it mainly because you cant figure out the technology..haha

That and it means those in can bring it to the forum for a more inclusive experience for everyone. The past few years I've often wondered what teams were doing, talking about, strategizing, and just generally thinking.

That and it means those in can bring it to the forum for a more inclusive experience for everyone. The past few years I've often wondered what teams were doing, talking about, strategizing, and just generally thinking.

Pants mostly...

Every team event has been like that T2G. This one will not be and we are very happy about that. For some that will not be for them. Good news is that we have other events.

Way to be doesnt get the joke guy Kevin..haha I'm just messing with ya buddy. I agree with what Josh said as well as what you just said.

One quick announcement

I love this. Always trying to include as many as possible. Although I don't post as often as others but I am on here a lot and in the mc threads I felt like I was always missing out on an inside joke. No more.

Way to be doesnt get the joke guy Kevin..haha I'm just messing with ya buddy. I agree with what Josh said as well as what you just said.

I'm the Sensitive guy! Lol learned it from that Bubba guy. As far as technology....yeah I go people for that! You being one lol

Great announcement JB. This is going to be a good way to keep everyone following feel more included, even if they can't attend.

One quick announcement

An incredible concept, one that I strongly believe in. Can't wait to see the participants adapt to this.

All kidding aside, this event is about creating your legacy here on THP. JB made it abundantly clear, that this event will be different. Getting the forum involved and keeping people in the loop on the forum is very important. We want everyone to feel like they are part of the event. I think the challenges along will the way will go a long way to doing this as well. Looking forward to getting the process started and seeing who will be part of my team.

An incredible concept, one that I strongly believe in. Can't wait to see the participants adapt to this.

Yea get it out in the open and let everybody chew the fat. :thumb: I think this will draw many people in who may have felt they were not in the circle.

Yea get it out in the open and let everybody chew the fat. :thumb: I think this will draw many people in who may have felt they were not in the circle.

Chew the fat huh?! Now I want some thick apple wood smoked Bacon with just the slightest little fat stripe in it! Thanks OG!

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back