Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

Good info 10yard, thanks!

So have you dudes messed with the setting at all? Did you leave it at A2 or whatever or did you change it up? Thoughts?

I've settled in with the B2 setting (9.5* loft/0.5* closed) setting for now. It lets me go after it a little harder.

Not a problem.

I've settled in with the B2 setting (9.5* loft/0.5* closed) setting for now. It lets me go after it a little harder.

I think this is the setting that I'll end up on too. I'll do some range testing of course though and settle on what seems to be best.

B2 is 0.5* open not closed, its more upright though so it combats the slightly open face.

I am playing the C1 setting now with the 3 gram weight and hitting the ball further than I have in a long time. I have the stock Diamana Kai'li regular shaft cut down to 44 inches and I am hitting more fairways than ever. I LOVE it! Now I play a draw or hook when tempo is off so once I moved to the C1 setting it was hawt stuff for me :D

I am playing the C1 setting now with the 3 gram weight and hitting the ball further than I have in a long time. I have the stock Diamana Kai'li regular shaft cut down to 44 inches and I am hitting more fairways than ever. I LOVE it! Now I play a draw or hook when tempo is off so once I moved to the C1 setting it was hawt stuff for me :D

OG I have been tempted to go back down to the C1 setting since that is the most antileft but I am just loving the higher ball flight from the C4, I might flip it down to C1 and work on my swing for a little higher ball flight to play that setting.

OG I have been tempted to go back down to the C1 setting since that is the most antileft but I am just loving the higher ball flight from the C4, I might flip it down to C1 and work on my swing for a little higher ball flight to play that setting.

I am seeing some awesome mid flight trajectory with the C1 setting and plenty of roll out. Man I love this setting and it was the last one I have tried. The higher loft was somewhat less side spin but the distance I am seeing now is really cool and my FIR's are not suffering.

I am seeing some awesome mid flight trajectory with the C1 setting and plenty of roll out. Man I love this setting and it was the last one I have tried. The higher loft was somewhat less side spin but the distance I am seeing now is really cool and my FIR's are not suffering.

Ya when I played in C1 for a couple rounds the rollout was massive, comes down screaming.

Ya when I played in C1 for a couple rounds the rollout was massive, comes down screaming.

Hotter than a two dollar pistol man :thumb:

KMac and One-T,

Do you guys think the 910 is longer and easier to hit than the RAZR? I've been in heavy ponder mode for the 910F and H, but haven't been lusting for the driver. This could always change though.

I was hitting this very well on the range yesterday. I have been really working hard on my swing and with the A1 setting, I was hitting long drives with a little draw. I posted a video on the driving range thread. Still absolutely loving this driver.

I was hitting this very well on the range yesterday. I have been really working hard on my swing and with the A1 setting, I was hitting long drives with a little draw. I posted a video on the driving range thread. Still absolutely loving this driver.

I bet you are killing this driver good buddy! I saw you were way out of head of the rest of the NC Crew when you guys shot your video of the day. By the way I enjoyed the heck out of those videos you guys shot. Funny stuff and some great golf shots!

I bet you are killing this driver good buddy! I saw you were way out of head of the rest of the NC Crew when you guys shot your video of the day. By the way I enjoyed the heck out of those videos you guys shot. Funny stuff and some great golf shots!

It was a great round! There are some rounds in golf that just need to be enjoyed and that was one of them.

He's hitting the ball in general very well. When Setho maintains that nice even keeled tempo, he hits the ball great. He was easily out driving me a couple of weekends ago. By a good 5-10 yards too. I wish he had R11 irons though, he'd be lethal :p

He's hitting the ball in general very well. When Setho maintains that nice even keeled tempo, he hits the ball great. He was easily out driving me a couple of weekends ago. By a good 5-10 yards too. I wish he had R11 irons though, he'd be lethal :p

Sounds like Setho needs to talk to Santa Claus to me :D

I am thinking of just pulling the trigger on some R11's and just say, "Screw the cost."

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I am thinking of just pulling the trigger on some R11's and just say, "Screw the cost."

Well, don't you have some stuff you could trade or sell?

I do. Pondering a run to Atlanta this weekend. My game loves GI irons.

And you use to hit your R9's so stinking well.

And you use to hit your R9's so stinking well.

I know man. I can never use those again though because of my problems with them. My confidence in those irons is forever lost. I am going to run to Golf Smith and PGA Superstore and just see. I will probably end up walking out with a set of irons. I gotta get to shooting in the 70's.

I know man. I can never use those again though because of my problems with them. My confidence in those irons is forever lost. I am going to run to Golf Smith and PGA Superstore and just see. I will probably end up walking out with a set of irons. I gotta get to shooting in the 70's.

That's awesome. I think you will be. You hit your MC's well but it seems like your miss is a thin shot. Long and straight dude, just embrace it and the 70's await you.

That's awesome. I think you will be. You hit your MC's well but it seems like your miss is a thin shot. Long and straight dude, just embrace it and the 70's await you.

You are absolutely right, plus those KBS 90's really have my attention. I definitely need a set of irons to compliment my wonderful 910.

You are absolutely right, plus those KBS 90's really have my attention. I definitely need a set of irons to compliment my wonderful 910.

And you saw what kind of ball flight I was getting from them. Pretty awesome.

Back