Titleist 915D2 Driver Review Thread

Great looking driver. Looking forward to how the you like the 915 with the Rogue.

Unless I'm missing something this will be the only 12* driver on the market with a 0.5* open face in the A1 setting. I'm in LOVE!

I love my 910D2, so I am very interested in seeing how things are with the 915.

More forgiveness? Yes please!

I love a sweet looking Titleist driver , and can't wait to hear what your thoughts are on this one , I'm gonna have to seriuosly ponder a upgrade on this one .

This is the exact set up I've been eyeing since this one was introduced. Lack of confidence & a poor golf swing has kept me away from previous offerings from Titleist, but not anymore. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Great people pics Hawk. This driver looks stunning

Rogue....... :D

I'm curious how this plays for you.

I'm sure it's not ideal, but I do fine with a 70 gram Diamana something in my 910. Probably not quite optimal, but I bet it'll be fine on the firm ground.

I'm really curious if the channel adds some forgiveness.

For years Titleist drivers scared me. The cost was so high, and I just didn't know if it would be good for me.

Take a used 910D2, a golfer who has always been gun shy with the driver, and 2 seasons of golf..... and I am now ready to jump on a 915. The only thing stopping me is the fact that by the time it is out here, there will be snow on the ground. No doubt this is on my short list for a new driver next season!

I'm really curious if the channel adds some forgiveness.

I suspect it has, but I do wonder where. I'm a high face misser, so anything down low doesn't do much for me.

Good lord this thing is murdered out sexy. I cannot wait to hit me one of these babies.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of black and white. Esthetically this driver looks amazing. Hope it preforms as well as it looks! Looking forward to your results. This will be a contender for a spot in my 2015 bag for sure!

Unless I'm missing something this will be the only 12* driver on the market with a 0.5* open face in the A1 setting. I'm in LOVE!

Pretty sure the vapor line is 1* in Speed and Pro heads ; Flex is 1.5* open.....club looks awesome btw

That thing is Beautiful, but I have to say that $499 is steep compared to a lot of other new sticks coming out. I'm a huge titleist fan but man...

I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on it dude, it's stunning.

Looking forward to reading this review !!!!

Pretty sure the vapor line is 1* in Speed and Pro heads ; Flex is 1.5* open.....club looks awesome btw
Even in the 12* setting? If so, that's pretty cool...but those still have a big, ugly, and gaudy neon green swoosh on the head.

I'd have to hump this driver :in-love:

I love the looks of this driver. Looking forward to see the results especially forgiveness wise.

So I hit this today at the Golfsmith by my house. First things that stood out to me was the head shape and size. Not sure if bc in used to looking at the BB, but this is a bigger head than the pictures show. Face is taller and the crown is deeper. I hit this with the Rogue 60 & saw some good results. Not going to get into yardage details or hard numbers bc I only took a few swings, but liked what I saw and was comparable to what I'm currently seeing with my BB.

That said (this is purely my opinion) the head shape is a little too big for me. I also swung the D3 and enjoyed that head shape/profile much better. Again only took a few swings with the D3 and while not what I'm used to seeing numbers wise, I liked the D3 shape better.

Looking forward to this. Only driver I might be interested in this season.

I went from a 910D2 9.5 with aldila RIP red eye stiff to a SLDR. Set at 10.75 tow notches in fade. At first, the numbers were overwhelming for SLDR. Just recently I played in a member guest with a friend whom I gave the the 910 to. He was hitting it solid and once I noticed his ball a few yards past mine in the fairway. After the round I grabbed the 910 And hit a few. Forgot how much I loved it. Part of it I think is a swing change I have been working on where I have been quieting my lower body and not trying to over power the club-- which would put more spin on the club/ball which the SLDR reduced. Now with less spin coming off the face it's possible that the difference is much less. When I get the 915 at the pro shop I will get out the launch monitor for a deeper analysis.

Back