Tour Links Putting Green

nice review GG! this putting green would have to be easy to assemble if there were no issues putting it together in your household....hehe

I want one too

I want one too

i predict that in less than 12 hours one will be being shipped to OEM"s address. just think OEM, if anything, you'll have something pimp to display yopur putters on.

i predict that in less than 12 hours one will be being shipped to OEM"s address. just think OEM, if anything, you'll have something pimp to display yopur putters on.

Negative ghost rider! This is too hard to hide from the gf. haha

nice review GG! this putting green would have to be easy to assemble if there were no issues putting it together in your household....hehe

haha that's why I wanted to make it clearn in the reivew that the two people putting it together are not very handy. I know it says a one person job, and I am sure it is for most people but I needed his help getting the squares to lock into each other. I just needed one of us to hold the frame and the other person to knock it in with a hammer. I am sure that wasn't the correct way to do it but it worked for us and it still only took us about 20 minutes which is pretty good for our skill level haha.

After testing this version if space isn't a huge issue but you don't want to spend a fortune which size would you suggest buying the 9 or 13 foot training aid version or the 4x10/12 which is basically twice the cost?

We really like this size. The review is on the home page right now. It helps with the 10 foot putts that we all struggle with. The training aid version is nice, but not really the same animal in my opinion.

We really like this size. The review is on the home page right now. It helps with the 10 foot putts that we all struggle with. The training aid version is nice, but not really the same animal in my opinion.

I know this is old as hell JB, but better than a new thread, right? lol

Have you been able to use one of the 'training aid' greens from tour links? I'm really intrigued by it as the 9ft would fit nicely in my man-cave and I really don't think I need cups on both sides. Just curious, thanks!

We have only used the one we received at the beginning. For the money, its hard to go away from the Big Murph greens that we tried again at the PGA Show.

Im going to get the wife to clearout the living room for one of these :p

We have only used the one we received at the beginning. For the money, its hard to go away from the Big Murph greens that we tried again at the PGA Show.

Yeah, I was looking there too. Really really intrigued by a good indoor putting green right now.

Thanks JB!

I know this is old as hell JB, but better than a new thread, right? lol

Have you been able to use one of the 'training aid' greens from tour links? I'm really intrigued by it as the 9ft would fit nicely in my man-cave and I really don't think I need cups on both sides. Just curious, thanks!

I have a training aid - From tour links.

I love it for working on a stroke. You can groove a good swing easily.

I don't worry about adding break as there isn't enough room IMO.

But to work on starting te ball straight and putting a goodstroke on it, it's great.

I'll get some pics after my round.

But to work on starting te ball straight and putting a goodstroke on it, it's great.

Sweet, much appreciated CG. Thats really all I'm looking for in it, and, I think this would be better to sit on the surface that I have (carpet) than a Murph. I dunno though.

this gets me pondering a putting green...thinking bought the little murph, what other good cheap greens are out there?

I would love to get one of these for my dad for xmas.

CG, hook me up buddy! I've got an itch and would love to see some pics before I itch it! hehehehe

Back