TPC Las Vegas - Hosting THP Event In 2016

WIsh I could fast forward time to this event, its going to be freaking awesome

And not get run over by channy

So can we just get the BURGR scheduled now so I can start pre-planning my meal?

Duck breast bacon won't cause anxiety or angry pig stares at home.

I only have to dodge my anniversary weekend that month, otherwise I'm golden.

I'm with you there. Fortunately it will be anniversary #2 and that doesn't really mean anything does it? Can't wait to learn more. September is going to be HOT! Love that desert golf!

Taking bets on who pulls a Lamar at the Bunny Ranch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking bets on who pulls a Lamar at the Bunny Ranch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wont be me thats for sure...plus lets be honest outside of golf and eating and the occasional sleep, I dont move from blackjack tables

wont be me thats for sure...plus lets be honest outside of golf and eating and the occasional sleep, I dont move from blackjack tables

I like how you mention all occasional sleep. I have a feeling id be running on fumes

I like how you mention all occasional sleep. I have a feeling id be running on fumes

I dont recall sleeping much there last time at all.

I do recall the little window i the shower that let you see into your bedroom and watch tv though lol

I dont recall sleeping much there last time at all.

I do recall the little window i the shower that let you see into your bedroom and watch tv though lol

Oh man. I need one of those

I had successfully purged that little window from my memory.

Mine had a #Cookie on the other side.
I had a tall blonde on the other side of mine. No this time, I'll have a man....lol..roommate

I really need to check tickets to Denver and Rental car rates!

The one good thing about traveling for a living is I should be able to do the airfare/rental on the cheap if I get a car. I want in on this one

Top Golf Las Vegas should be open spring 2016...this will make it for some fun nights on the strip in September.

Such a good time and an incredible course. First class all the way. (Although I will admit to losing a fair share of balls.)

Back