Wager Thread - The 2012 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they need to go with the girl shorts.

I wouldn't be able to fit into them. Too much junk in the trunk.

This thread is awesome. Love the involvement from the forum. Just makes the event that much more special.

Who will come up with the most creative wager yet?

This thread is awesome. Love the involvement from the forum. Just makes the event that much more special.

So far we have Gus and Dam playing a HOTD with their off hand. Also, the Nate JNate wager with the John Daly shorts.

hey wagerers...yorkem/tyno are gonna go HAM on smalls/hanks in round 1, ya know...if you're lookin' for a sure thing. just sayin'.

i'm liking the video wagers so far....very creative and should be a blast to watch!

I wouldn't be able to fit into them. Too much junk in the trunk.

You obviously have not been to WalMart lately... There's a whole lot of junk in the trunks of some of those shorts :eek:

hey wagerers...yorkem/tyno are gonna go HAM on smalls/hanks in round 1, ya know...if you're lookin' for a sure thing. just sayin'.

Agreed. That is one of the safer bets

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Dang I leave for just a little while and come back to 4 pages more here today. Why are you guys talking about your junk in the trunk? LOL

Dang I leave for just a little while and come back to 4 pages more here today. Why are you guys talking about your junk in the trunk? LOL

I saw a wager from Nate i just couldn't refuse...and I knew the two of us had to wager for something. John Daly shorts will be worn by one of us (most likely Texas Nate).

I saw a wager from Nate i just couldn't refuse...and I knew the two of us had to wager for something. John Daly shorts will be worn by one of us (most likely Texas Nate).
Aren't we waiting for OG?? Get him on the phone KellyBo!

JN...those shorts are horrid

Is it bad that I would wear those myself without losing a bet?

Is it bad that I own two of those patterns already in the shorts? The disco balls and the black shagadelic

He's gone to town right now. I'll get him on here when he gets back!

Hahahaha. I do like the idea of the loser picking their shorts and getting the ridiculousness approval from the other two...it ensures that its still outlandish but not completely horrendous...I wouldn't wish those tiger shorts on my worst enemy, LOL.

You guys (Nate & Jersey Nate) are being far too conservative in your shorts picks.

I think these are way more interesting for the bet:

46ebbe6e-e4a9-e662.jpg

46ebbe6e-e4b7-780b.jpg

You guys (Nate & Jersey Nate) are being far too conservative in your shorts picks.

I think these are way more interesting for the bet:

Oh god, Spazz, those are HIDEOUS!!!!

Well alrighty then, one of us will be pulling a John Daly. And in the highly unlikely event that team Paradise wins? OG, you want in on this action? Make it a three-way bet?

OG, we're waiting...

Well alrighty then, one of us will be pulling a John Daly. And in the highly unlikely event that team Paradise wins? OG, you want in on this action? Make it a three-way bet?

Ohhh, I like it...what ya say OG? or we can just say which ever team finishes higher if OG is yellow. VHOTD must also be done.

But of course...good idea just in case.

I'm liking the dots on the left for you..........LOL!

MrP_LoudMouthGolf_1.jpg

OG, we're waiting...

Why hell yea I'm in! :blob: You two turkeys don't think for a minute I'm scare do ya :nono:...... My Team Paradise is gonna kick some serious booty and take the trophy. I will be picking you young uns some pretty drawers to wear at the 2013 outing :alien:. You guys will be looking like one of those Psychedelic Rock stars when I get through dressing ya:

hendrix-by-jim-marshall.jpg

[h=1][/h]

OG, you are a smart man. Do you really want to wager against this guy, when its his last event?

Why hell yea I'm in! :blob: You two turkeys don't think for a minute I'm scare do ya :nono:...... My Team Paradise is gonna kick some serious booty and take the trophy. I will be picking you young uns some pretty drawers to wear at the 2013 outing :alien:. You guys will be looking like one of those Psychedelic Rock stars when I get through dressing ya:

While I applaud your enthusiasm, I'm really looking forward to seeing some ridiculous shorts on Mrs. Graybush. And you know what? I like your thinking about the TWO losers having to wear loudmouth golf shorts. Nate, you in? It'll make things VERY interesting.

But OG, the bet is that the losers can pick their poison with the loudmouth shorts, but have to get approval of the winner before purchase...(at least that's what Nate said). And Nate was talking about doing it at the Tour Van event (he's making a midwestern stop, and I'll be at the NJ event), but if you aren't going to a Tour Van Event, we'll have to make a stipulation that you have to wear them at the outing next year.

Nate, update that first post! We've got a nice little threeway bet on our hands...

OG, you are a smart man. Do you really want to wager against this guy, when its his last event?
Huh? Whose last event? Those young bucks called me out so I can't turn down a challenge. I'm gonna take em to the woodshed

Huh? Whose last event? Those young bucks called me out so I can't turn down a challenge. I'm gonna take em to the woodshed

How do I have this feeling that KellyBo wants you to lose just so she can see you in some ridiculous shorts?

While I applaud your enthusiasm, I'm really looking forward to seeing some ridiculous shorts on Mrs. Graybush. And you know what? I like your thinking about the TWO losers having to wear loudmouth golf shorts. Nate, you in? It'll make things VERY interesting.

But OG, the bet is that the losers can pick their poison with the loudmouth shorts, but have to get approval of the winner before purchase...(at least that's what Nate said). And Nate was talking about doing it at the Tour Van event (he's making a midwestern stop, and I'll be at the NJ event), but if you aren't going to a Tour Van Event, we'll have to make a stipulation that you have to wear them at the outing next year.

Nate, update that first post! We've got a nice little threeway bet on our hands...

I think the outing is a better venue for these pretty little shorts you guys will be sporting. More folks to enjoy looking at ya :laughing::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back