War Eagle I'm Calling You Out

JB is 39-31 fav, vegas has moved JB to a slight favorite at -115

Hmmm.

We already covered rounds played for Big Time.

I was like busting your hump. I know you've played more than 4 rounds. Man thought you knew me

I was like busting your hump. I know you've played more than 4 rounds. Man thought you knew me

Hah.

I'm joking brotha.

I'll give you a hug next time I see ya.

So it is set. A week from today the battle takes place.

Looking forward to following along, do work RyJo!

a few more war eagle picks could get this back to a pick em in vegas

We will shoot some video, take some pictures and update this thread the entire time.

One prediction winner is going to get a sweet prize.

Okay, time to make my pick. This will be a close match, but, I'm picking JB to win it. He's been working on his game and is freshly hardened, coming off some fiercely contested matches in #TheGrandaddy this month. I think that will make the difference.

Go get it boys! JB, do work son!

I don't know man, JB's been working on his wedge game and rumor has it he's refined his swing, I'm going JB on this one.

I don't know man, JB's been working on his wedge game and rumor has it he's refined his swing, I'm going JB on this one.

Refined is a good term.

It has gone from this.

05027b.jpg

To this

cheap-folding-padded-lawn-chairs-find-folding-padded-lawn-chairs-folding-padded-chairs.jpg

Sorry Beags. Gotta go with Josh on this one. Just have a hunch he's going to have "it" that day and he's going to play some damn good golf.

Give me JB for the win here, 3 & 2.

Rather than sleep in tomorrow, I'm heading to the course for a 7am tee time.

Putting in some extra work in the early morning.

#CalledOut
#BringingTheNoise

Rather than sleep in tomorrow, I'm heading to the course for a 7am tee time.

Putting in some extra work in the early morning.

#CalledOut
#BringingTheNoise

Wow. Impressive.
I wont be doing any of that. I will hit some balls 15 minutes before we tee off with you next to me though.

Can I change my pick and pick you?

Wow. Impressive.
I wont be doing any of that. I will hit some balls 15 minutes before we tee off with you next to me though.

Can I change my pick and pick you?

Nope. Can't change.

I thought about sleeping in, but with the day off and no plans, why not go swing the sticks. First tee time of the day, I'll be home in 2 hours.

Nope. Can't change.

I thought about sleeping in, but with the day off and no plans, why not go swing the sticks. First tee time of the day, I'll be home in 2 hours.

I hope you are playing Bent Tree. Because the course we are playing is definitely not Bent Tree.

War Eagle I'm Calling You Out

Nope. No Bent Tree in the morning. Misty Creek, which is definitely not the course we are playing.

Back