Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Team did not perform this week. Not a good way to finish the regular season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That week we played will stick with you. Lol

Haha seriously. To miss the playoffs by less than a touchdown for the season is harsh

Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I think I might have the worst team of all time to start 7-1 haha. I fully expect to get my doors blown off next week

Thats a good number.
GG and Mex Border Patrol are tied at 93 right now.
He has Mr. Olivia Munn playing right now and Light up a Blount still to go.
She has Gronk and Jarvis Landry still to go.
Alright, Gronk can't do anything in this game & same for Landry tomorrow. Blount needs to rack up some points for me to have a chance.

Looks like we will have the same matchup next week in the playoffs.

Looking good to go 10-4 thanks to a huge game by Jordan Reed earlier today. Geared up for the playoffs!!

Can't catch a break with LaFell.

Watt playing a little dirty tonight. Shoulders Amendola and then late hit on Brady

Left over 50 pts on the bench with three guys going off. Ugh!!!

If Amendola can get me 15 tonight, I'd be happy and like my chances. Projections have the matchup very close. Something like 105-103 or about there

Of course I chose the wrong back again this week! I figured we would see a lot of James White and not much of Blount but so far Blount is firing on all cylinders...

Of course I chose the wrong back again this week! I figured we would see a lot of James White and not much of Blount but so far Blount is firing on all cylinders...

Being able to figure out which Patriots RB is going to be featured is probably enough to earn you a PhD. Even in years where they've had someone that you could consider a feature back.

Wow....crazy. Assuming I'm understanding everything correctly I will make the playoffs as the 4 seed. 1 team at 10-4 and 3 at 9-5 with me as the lowest point scorer.

3 effin points away from not making it.
That's by the skin of your teeth buddy, well done!

Well, unless Amendola gets some love it looks my playoff hopes are toast. I need a larger lead than 18 points going into tomorrow.

It was a fun year going from 0-4 to 8-4. Just ran out of steam and got a couple tough matchups to end the year

Holy crap.

Well, that was terrifying. Damn Patriots! Opponents trio combined with a terrible Hopkins game almost did it, but, sitting 95 to 94.5 and he's done with my 2 left. From 7-1 to squeaking into the playoffs at 9-5, damn all these injuries!

Mongolian Reversal in League 1.

I left crazy points on the bench, but my team still stepped up and I believe this means I'm going to the playoffs!!! I am up by 10 with Jarvis Landry left to play and Troy is done.

Rawls is done. That blows

It was another bad week of injuries, I feel like we have seen more major injuries (Season ending ones) this year than in years past.

It definitely does seem like that. I know it's every year, maybe just more recognizable names this year.

Limping into the playoffs with a whopping 59.5 points scored. And Dalton is done....which impacts Eifert (assuming he is okay).

Hope Jameis Winston is ready to step it up after a lackluster few weeks.

I'm gonna get throttled me thinks.

Back