Week 2 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Thank you Crabtree. Up by 0.5 now. This is too close.

Brandon Marshall just made sure I won't be winning this week.

Up 16.5, but he has Luck and McCoy tomorrow. Doesn't look good.

Gonna be 0-2 and in big trouble going into next week with my RBs.

Cutler with a nice game and 25 points. Looked really bad in the first quarter, maybe half. But, he came through and appears to have made me a winner in week 2. I Have 2 more players live tomorrow in case ESPN FF can't count. Right now I'm a winner by .5 with no one left on the other side. Wow.

As long as Hakeem Nicks doesnt go for 25 tomorrow night, Ill survive the Bobby Three Sticks injury and get to 2-0. The rest of my team stepped up big time. Jordy especially.

Lots of league #4 talk here too. Dig it.

I'll be starting 1-1 but that's alright. Just need some good points tonight and hopefully I don't play against a kicker and Defense again...

Just like the last 3 years. Always seems to take her a few weeks.

...and she put up some big points. Her team looks good from top to bottom.

Wow what a turn of events. Is Mike Hunt dropping to 0-2?!?!

I'm as surprised as anyone...I went to bed in the 2nd Q of the game and Cutler had done nothing.

Wow. <30 points with 1 player left. Glad I have a decent bench as the injuries have come early and often.

Wow. <30 points with 1 player left. Glad I have a decent bench as the injuries have come early and often.

So I could have played just Antonio Gates against you and had a chance?

Looks like we will have a battle of who can score the least amount of points.

So I could have played just Antonio Gates against you and had a chance?

If Ertz gets 10 TD's tonight I win.

...and she put up some big points. Her team looks good from top to bottom.

My bench had a solid performance, if I had just put Ingram in for Vareen I would have won. Oh well, I am still pleased my bench did well, at least it gives me options.

I'm as surprised as anyone...I went to bed in the 2nd Q of the game and Cutler had done nothing.

I went to bed with like a little time left in the 3rd and he had done nothing. I was cautiously optimistic and thought I might been getting the W. Stupid Cutler! At least Crabtree had a good game...he was on my bench, but he had a great game. I benched him and Ingram and they each put up 17.5 pts, so I can't complain. It lets me know my depth is solid.

If Ertz gets 10 TD's tonight I win.

I hope they are rushing TDs because the guy I'm playing has Foles. Of course I still have Luck and Maclin to go.

I hope they are rushing TDs because the guy I'm playing has Foles. Of course I still have Luck and Maclin to go.

Yeah, your team had a pretty darn good week. 4x as many points as me with 2 guys to go.

Week 2 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Got beat like a government mule this week. Ouch.

I went to bed with like a little time left in the 3rd and he had done nothing. I was cautiously optimistic and thought I might been getting the W. Stupid Cutler! At least Crabtree had a good game...he was on my bench, but he had a great game. I benched him and Ingram and they each put up 17.5 pts, so I can't complain. It lets me know my depth is solid.

Your team will be able to withstand injuries or matchup issues better than any. Really impressive depth for a 16.

I surrender. I have the worst team in the history of fantasy football in league 2. SMH

Back