Week 7 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

The trades I made were for league 6. I need to do a little moving and shaking in that league.

Want a team in league 2? GregDan wants someone to do business with.

Wanna add Brees and Dalton to what I just offered?

It'll be interesting to see if she can move anyone. Idk but I'd bet our league has had fewest trades.

You might be right. First one already shot down with no explanation I guess. It was a pretty fair trade too. But that works, people do what people do and in the end, it's their team. Trades are not for everybody and most overvalue their players (human nature).

Hopefully if nothing else it adds fun.

Thx for stepping in GG..Sadly no trade offers received Not married to anyone they are ALL available for the right price..

I'm on app so can't comment there. I want Foster but that last trade offer wasn't close.

Trade offer sent to MegaTron Johnsons in league 3...not sure which forum member that is.

I can't believe he parted with Jordy.

I am on the brink of desperation. Beer may have also been involved on my end. <_< >_> <_<

Crazy morning from what I'm reading catching up on things.

Wanna add Brees and Dalton to what I just offered?

I just sent you a new offer.

Thx for stepping in GG..Sadly no trade offers received Not married to anyone they are ALL available for the right price..

I have some ideas for our teams, but I have a few offers out there now and I want to see how they pan out first. It might help with a trade for both of us. If you have something in mind though, send it over.

Open for trades in League 1..

You need a QB?

Think I'm good there. Still shopping for a decent RB. Heck I'll take avg.

What do you think about Boldin for Carson Palmer. Palmer's riding the bench. Boldin would upgrade the other team at WR.
The reason I didn't do that is Boldin isn't a major upgrade over what I have currently. Granted Palmer has been hurt but the two games he has played he is averaging 19 points. I have decent depth at WR and I would rather keep the depth at QB and get a little more value out of Palmer down the line.

The reason I didn't do that is Boldin isn't a major upgrade over what I have currently. Granted Palmer has been hurt but the two games he has played he is averaging 19 points. I have decent depth at WR and I would rather keep the depth at QB and get a little more value out of Palmer down the line.

This is a very true statement, however could also be what is holding you back from trades.
Carson Palmer has been quite good since coming back. However is he in the top 16 in the league? If not, he is a backup QB for most teams.

This is a very true statement, however could also be what is holding you back from trades.
Carson Palmer has been quite good since coming back. However is he in the top 16 in the league? If not, he is a backup QB for most teams.

Sorry Dan but I agree here. Palmer would be my backup. In both leagues now I have Dalton (funny how that happened) but if I had to pick between the two Dalton would be my starter, or I would play the match-ups.

Taking over a 1-5 team is not easy, but this team has talent. I guess you could say the previous head coach got canned and the interim is going to try and make a run.

Probably only slightly more difficult than managing her 2-4 team...

Probably only slightly more difficult than managing her 2-4 team...

I have a hunch that 2-4 team will be fine. But maybe its a hope because she gets angry during the games, but it is ridiculously loaded with talent. Scoring over 95 and losing is not a huge deal.

So Boldin could add points to your starting lineup, and Palmer is on your bench? Even though Palmer scores more points, that adds points where it matters; to your actual score. I'd make that trade. Who's your starting QB?

And FWIW, this is only a 14 game season. After this week we're half way there. There's not much down the line left...

Sorry Dan but I agree here. Palmer would be my backup. In both leagues now I have Dalton (funny how that happened) but if I had to pick between the two Dalton would be my starter, or I would play the match-ups.

I have Newton available for trade :act-up:

I have Newton available for trade :act-up:

Haha, no thank you. I am happy with my QB's. I may look at a top 5 QB, but that's about it, and even then I am not sure that's the route I would want to go in league 1. In league 6, everything is negotiable. That team and league need a little shaking up.

Maybe that's my problem too... I also think some people get either turned off or on by certain names, regardless of performance.

Just curious, but you're not classifying my trade rejection from today in that are you?

Back