WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

This is brutal, I rush home from school hoping to watch some good golf and they lay this crap on me? Darn.

Thats what the guy under the scoreboard rubble was thinking too :)

I agree.

I'm not sure what his finishes looked like at TP when he didn't win though.....

He pretty much has a good history at a ton of courses, but to me, it's all a wash so far this year.

Man I was really looking forward to watching some golf today, a bit dissapointed.

Wow! Watching the HD footage on GC now - Crazy!

Wowwww. That footage was super gnarly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging from that video posted on twitter I have no idea how they are playing, unless it died down alot.

That's Florida for you.

It's incredibly calm down here now compared to just a few hours ago. Our aviation hangar had a bad morning.

Just got home from work and ready for this tourney to get rolling!

Judging from that video posted on twitter I have no idea how they are playing, unless it died down alot.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Well Im glad the carnage was short lived. Been looking forward to this all week.

How are they going to play with all the debris on the course?

How are they going to play with all the debris on the course?

I believe they were out clearing it all. I'm exciting to follow these pairings. A lot of really entertaining groups out there.

Tap before talk.

gotta be honest, i'm ok with the delay, there's a lot of basketball going on today. This weekend and the next two weekends are the only time of year i'll watch another sport over golf

I believe they were out clearing it all. I'm exciting to follow these pairings. A lot of really entertaining groups out there.

Tap before talk.

Seemed like a whole lot to clean up before the start time

Tigers ball stopped like it landed in mud. That was odd looking. Should be some low scores out there today.

Tiger will miss it.

Edit: He did.

Woo Hoo!!! More than ten minutes into the tournament and I'm still in the top ten. Just sit back and watch me drop! ;-)

Finally, the fun begins again! Let's go F. Molinari!

Now Tiger has drunk psychologists following him giving him motivational outbursts instead of "GET IN THE HOLE". I'm sure he loves it. Haha

Anyone have an online livefeed so I can watch this in class?

P2p4u.net should have some feeds.

Back