What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
73! 41/32
NEW PB in relation to par (+1) and Best 9 ever @ 32
4 birdies, 1 eagle

Congrats Ward, that's awesome!!

Hope you saved some magic for tomorrow. :)

Way to go Ward. Looking forward to seeing that game tomorrow.

Congrats Ward, that's awesome!!

Hope you saved some magic for tomorrow. :)

Yeah I am scared Cause I went 75 followed by 81 Saturday and then 73 today... hoping I can put two days together!

40/37 for a nice 77.

Had a yucky triple on the front. 3 birdies today and the flat stick remains on FIRE!!

40/42-82. Had my best iron striking day of the season, unfortunately I was crooked off the tee and really struggled on the greens. Just can't seem to get all phases of my game going at once.

50/46 96 so the score isn't good but I feel like I played really well today with the exception on my sand game. I had 10 shots from the sand just couldn't get it going.

however I had some great putts drained including a 12 footer for bird, had two birds today as well. Also my iron game was dialed in. 170 and closer I was sticking shots to 10 feet and in.

I played horrible off the tee today. I was hooking/snap hooking every drive. It Forced me to scramble and manage my way around the course. Played from about 7000 yds today & went 47/45 for a 92. Silver lining is I feel great with my irons and wedges & continue to putt well.

Shot a personal best 93 Friday morning. Scored a 9 on the 2nd Par 4 then seemed to pull it together on holes 7 through 17, with pars on 7, 13, 14, and 15 and bogies on the rest.

37/43 for 80. 2 birdies, 9 pars, 4 bogies, 3 doubles. Great start, weak finish with two doubles and two bogies in the last five holes.

6 fwy, 8 GIR, 31 putts (one 3-putt), 3 penalty strokes.

44/43 =87 in the member/member tournament. I felt I played much better, but my score certainly did not reflect it. Time for a lesson...

Went 48/41 on an interesting muni track in Chattanooga. Greens were fast anf we had a 30 minute delay for a thunderstorm. I can proudly say I was headed to the club house before the horn went off.

Booo, no score today - mother nature has washed us out ........

First round playing my own ball (non-scramble) in three months. Shot 47 (2 penalties) - 40 (13 putts!) for an 87 in the morning.

Then turned around and shot 42 (two doubles) - 51 (81 holes in 4 days and I hit the wall) for a 93.

Drove the ball really well until the final 9 (my two penalties on the front were with an iron in my hand) and putted quite well. Still have a lot of work to do around the greens and I'm still waiting for my first good iron shot...but lots to be happy about.

Awesome that you are back out there, Pete.

First round in a month, only one range session in that month, 83. I will take it. Had a double and triple back to back. Besides that, eliminated the blow ups, which I always struggle with.

Not too bad a day, I made it 18 holes for the first time in a couple of weeks and no major pain in the shoulder (sore tonight.) It could have been good if I had made some putts. 82 (39, 43)

Glad to get back out on the course after a stressful week. Shot a 41/46 87 today at Renault. Front nine felt great and I had 5 consecutive pars while the back fell apart a bit.

40 / 40 = 80
34 putts
Loving the new Mack Daddy 54* wedge.

Played 27 holes.
44 (with a 7 and an 8)/36/43. Put balls in the fairway, did not hit many greens.
But, this tells me that my game is not far away from being pretty good.
Putting can be better, but I did drain a few long ones.

shot 45-38-83 today. No clue where the driver was going today, especially on the front. Another triple and 3 more doubles. Totally killing my rounds. Played the par 5's at -2 and putted very well so those are the bright spots. Hit a tons of balls at the range after. Im thinking Ive got it worked out. We'll see tomorrow.

First round playing my own ball (non-scramble) in three months. Shot 47 (2 penalties) - 40 (13 putts!) for an 87 in the morning.

Then turned around and shot 42 (two doubles) - 51 (81 holes in 4 days and I hit the wall) for a 93.

Drove the ball really well until the final 9 (my two penalties on the front were with an iron in my hand) and putted quite well. Still have a lot of work to do around the greens and I'm still waiting for my first good iron shot...but lots to be happy about.

Pete, the swing looked great and you were crushing it off the tee. The 310 yard drive on #9, 360 yd par 4 at Twin Hills was a bomb.

Pete, the swing looked great and you were crushing it off the tee. The 310 yard drive on #9, 360 yd par 4 at Twin Hills was a bomb.
Thanks man. That's good to hear, because it certainly doesn't feel like it looks. I still have a few lessons left on my package that I paid for in February. I'm thinking of heading out to see the pro now while I have no swing grooved. Ha.

Shot a solid ball striking 77...with

Wait for it....

37 PUTTS!!!!! UGHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back