What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very solid 81 - 40/41. 33 putts, good irons. Horrible driving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shot a new PB yesterday, with a 91. Crazy considering there was 20-35 mph wind. I was throwing darts with my wedges though, which never happens. It was my first time breaking 100, so I went real low for me.

First round playing my own ball (non-scramble) in three months. Shot 47 (2 penalties) - 40 (13 putts!) for an 87 in the morning.

Then turned around and shot 42 (two doubles) - 51 (81 holes in 4 days and I hit the wall) for a 93.

Drove the ball really well until the final 9 (my two penalties on the front were with an iron in my hand) and putted quite well. Still have a lot of work to do around the greens and I'm still waiting for my first good iron shot...but lots to be happy about.

Glad to see you back in action!

Not too bad a day, I made it 18 holes for the first time in a couple of weeks and no major pain in the shoulder (sore tonight.) It could have been good if I had made some putts. 82 (39, 43)

Dang bruther between your shoulder and my arse we definitely keeping the insurance companies busy huh? I sure hope your shoulder issue heals on it's own. :thumb:

Shot an 86 at Giant Oak GC. That's 89, 99, 86, and 86 in my last 4 rounds. Starting to lock in some of these improvements.

Shot a new PB yesterday, with a 91. Crazy considering there was 20-35 mph wind. I was throwing darts with my wedges though, which never happens. It was my first time breaking 100, so I went real low for me.

Congrats on the PB!

42/44 - 86 at the same course I shot 75 on yesterday!

Before today I had only played on what is known as pretty much the easiest course around (Lake Park in Lewisville, TX). I played somewhere different today (The Bridges in Gunter, TX), and boy was it different.

I shot a 125 and lost more balls than I can remember. The sad thing is how pleasantly surprised I was when I added it up at the end of the round.

Shot 33 today with my son in father-son alternate shot tournament at the local junior course. My son had not played but a few times in the last few years and we unexpectedly took 2nd place! I was so proud of him and we had a great time.

1546160_10202766479023884_9151829452261652303_n.jpg

38/40-78.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39/41 80 with my dad. It was a weird round.
On the front 9 I was hitting the ball OK but made some long putts for pars and a birdie.
On the back I was hitting the ball really well but missed everything on the greens. Missed 2', 3', 5' putts for birdie and 3 4-6 footers for par.

Went out for the first time in a couple of weeks last Thursday (Sorry i know I'm late with this...! ), I stopped keeping score after I skipped 3 holes to jump in front of 3 four balls in front of me to a clear course, ended up with 6 pars and 1 bird over the 15 I played, had a couple of blow up holes but overall I hit the ball really nicely. Was super happy with my short game and even made my 1st bunker par save in what feels like forever!

Yeah I am scared Cause I went 75 followed by 81 Saturday and then 73 today... hoping I can put two days together!

yep 81 again...Self fulfilling prophesy here--started good with a 37 front and then crapped all over myself the back 9 44 and that was with 2 birds on the back so it was ugly (used ESC on match play on the blow ups even ugg!)

I really need to learn to stay more focused through back to back playing days.

42-41/83

Not terrible but no great. Burned a ton of edges and had 4 doubles on the day.

Could've been better but it's all good.

43/45 88 at Sevierville golf club , River Course . Lost 2 balls on one hole and a few bogey putts that lipped out for dub's ..rrgggg

43-40/83
One blow up hole trying to play smart. It always send to backfire on my. But overall I'm pleased with the round.

47. 2/7 fairways, 18 putts. On the good side, putting was good and my 54* was money. On the bad side, driving was terrible. I'm starting to wonder if all the adjustability of the Bertha is starting to hurt me since I keep tinkering trying things out. I'm a chronic slicer, or rather, I was one. Today every driver was a heavy draw or a flat out hook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played with intimadator today at sevierville golf club and blew out a 75, I left quite a few shots out there and if I could have gotten the ball to the hole I could have been in the 60s, a tough but beautiful course for sure.

81. 10 out of my last 12 rounds have been tournament rounds. Ready for some relaxing golf.

43/45 88 at Sevierville golf club , River Course . Lost 2 balls on one hole and a few bogey putts that lipped out for dub's ..rrgggg

Played with intimadator today at sevierville golf club and blew out a 75, I left quite a few shots out there and if I could have gotten the ball to the hole I could have been in the 60s, a tough but beautiful course for sure.

Did you guys play the blue tees? Those are some great scores but even more so from the blues. Could you imagine playing the blacks? Ha!

Nice job guys

Did you guys play the blue tees? Those are some great scores but even more so from the blues. Could you imagine playing the blacks? Ha!

Nice job guys

We played the greens at a little over 6000 yds, my knees were too far gone for long yardage lol.

38-45-83 today. Was 6 over going to #17 and went quadruple-double to finish. Talk about blowing a tire or two. Despite what the numbers say, my ballstriking was improved from yesterday and my swing feels much more comfortable. The shining star was the continued improvement in my short game. Had 7 updowns today. Gonna need that in Hilton Head for sure.

Played with three THPers this afternoon (cpljohnst, Toad and MillerTime) at River Forest in Forsyth. Had a blast playing, but the score didn't cooperate today. 83 (42-41).

Doubles killed the scoring. I had four of them, three on the front. Just hit into some places that I shouldn't have been and paid for it. I felt like I hit it better than I scored. Swing was a little off. Putting was pretty bad. Chipping was surprisingly good for not practicing.

As many have said, though (including me) -- you can't have a bad round with THPers.

Shot 76 +4. Hit the ball pretty well just didn't make any putts. Only made one bad mistake and that was hitting my LW thin and it flew into the hazard behind the green, which led to a double. I'm not sure how far the ball ended up going but I'm pretty sure I hit it at least as far as my 7 iron. First time playing 18 in a long time it felt like. Had a blast today.

Shot 76 +4. Hit the ball pretty well just didn't make any putts. Only made one bad mistake and that was hitting my LW thin and it flew into the hazard behind the green, which led to a double. I'm not sure how far the ball ended up going but I'm pretty sure I hit it at least as far as my 7 iron. First time playing 18 in a long time it felt like. Had a blast today.

I find it hard to believe you had a blast without me being out there?! ; )

Your a shot or 2 away from it being a really good round!

Shot a +3 75 from the 6806 tees at Cimarron in Sun City Grand. Thats two rounds below my handicap and feeling great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back