What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice playing TC. I'm ready to see this game at Reunion.

Thanks gents.....my lowest round ever. It was exciting. I'm glad to be making some birdies finally.

I'm looking forward to tee'ing it up again.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Thanks gents.....my lowest round ever. It was exciting. I'm glad to be making some birdies finally.

I'm looking forward to tee'ing it up again.

Wow, didn't know that, lowest round ever is awesome. you have inspired me to shoot my lowest round ever tomorrow, however in these we conditions I don't see that happening but I will give it a shot.

Shot a 37 on the back. I was even on the back (1 under for the round) going into 18!!! I was a nervous wreck.

Shot 35/37

Thats a soild round right there TC! Nice shootin'

HA! I've NEVER thought of pars as boring. I always enjoy my 2 or 3 a round. It's the bogeys that get boring, haha.

they tend to get boring when they are little tap ins...LOL... when your already ringing up the birdie and it don't go in... Pars are boring.. but i agree some of the most exciting holes are when you gotta scramble to save bogey...

Shot 78 39/39 Still did not put as good as a couple weeks ago but good iron shots.

53 after 9 today and very happy about it, I normally shoot about 63 on the course we played today. The boys were shocked! To top it off on the Par 3 9th I was on the green in one putting for birdie from about 4ft...unfortunatly the nerves of putting for birdie got to me and I 2 putted for par. Good day!

87 (par 71) this afternoon with the following:

1 birdie
3 triple bogeys
2 double bogeys
4 bogeys
8 pars
28 TOTAL PUTTS!!

Short game was pretty good today, but chunked/fatted about 8-10 shots (mostly 60-80 yard wedge shots). Once ball striking improves, hope to be low 80's consistently.

Had a 40 person skins game at Cahoon Plantation in Chesapeake, VA today..Wind was about 20-35! Shot a 90, but it was a good 90, the low single digit players I was playing with shot 80-85 so can't complain to much.

Shot 94, not a good ball striking day and putting was less than stellar too. I did hit two greens with the three wood. Both were 220ish.

Practice round today for the Morgan cup and it went really well. Played from the blues today which I don't normally do in the winter because it makes the course lonnnnnggggg, 6400 yards, but with no roll it plays more like 6600 yards. Front 9 the driver wasn't working but irons and short game were bringing it, 43. I was happy with that because the driver was being a bad boy. At the turn figured out the driver, and went crazy on the back, 38! 81 from the blues in winter is a best for me by far, in these conditions I would be stocked with an 81 from the whites.

Practice round today for the Morgan cup and it went really well. Played from the blues today which I don't normally do in the winter because it makes the course lonnnnnggggg, 6400 yards, but with no roll it plays more like 6600 yards. Front 9 the driver wasn't working but irons and short game were bringing it, 43. I was happy with that because the driver was being a bad boy. At the turn figured out the driver, and went crazy on the back, 38! 81 from the blues in winter is a best for me by far, in these conditions I would be stocked with an 81 from the whites.

Mmmm! Nice shooting today cool!! I'm not seeing any scores from Team Paradise. They're all playing sim golf or workability'ing the ball off mats somewhere. Keep it up bro, great back 9!

Great round today CB! I just went and picked up some Pentas for my round tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully I can shoot a 38 on a side.

Played Apollo Beach GC and it's a shame the condition they keep such a great layout in. I was pretty upset about driving that far to play a course in that condition. Greens were the speed of fairways on courses by my house and crazy bumpy. Played the blues 7100 or something and shot 82 which was one of those ugly 82s. Never was able to get into a groove. Here's 11 fairway to give you an idea of the atrocious conditions.
adabaddc-538f-71a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez, I would've left. Got my money back and never go back. That's appalling.

Rocked the Di11's today, shot a 96

Jeez, I would've left. Got my money back and never go back. That's appalling.

I wanted to but my playing partner wasn't up to go somewhere else. Now tomorrow I have to look at Copperhead all day and it will just irk me even more.

Ive never seen a course that bad

The first hole I started with four putts. Our greens are three weeks into the spring aeration and at their very worst. Birdie on the second hole and shot 75, three over, for the day. Two more birdies, and one three putt. One more round on my old knee before replacement Monday morning.

New to THP so this is gonna be my first post :D. Played decent on a beautiful Western N.C. Saturday. Shot a solid 75 on my par 71 6700 yard home course. Hit 11 of 14 fairways, 12 of 18 greens. Made 4 birdies :D, 4 boggies :\, and 2 doubles :(. Had a great time with great friends!

Shot a 72 in the rain today at Hiddenbrooke (Vallejo CA)

Played Hiddenbrooke Golf Club in the rain and wind...shot a 93.

Nice round breeze. Keep it up and you'll be singles like that in no time.

Shot a very very very bad 83 today. Couldn't keep from pulling everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back