What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal Best
38/38 76 (par 70). One birdie and two dbl on the front. Three bogeys on the back. 34 putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Great round!

Personal Best
38/38 76 (par 70). One birdie and two dbl on the front. Three bogeys on the back. 34 putts.

WOW! Awesome round Spivey! That equals my PB of 78 on a par 72. Cap is gonna drop like a rock after that one haha.

Started everyone on the back nine and I went bogey, bogey par, double. Finished the back with a humdrum 41 and polished it off with an even par 36 with one bogey and a birdie on the last hole. I missed a 4 ft birdie putt and two 6-8 ft par putts. Drove the ball pretty well and my iron approaches felt really good.

Round 1 of 2 - in OH with a few other THPers.
42/37 79. One ball in the water and double on 18. One birdie.

Round 1 of 2 - in OH with a few other THPers.
42/37 79. One ball in the water and double on 18. One birdie.

Someone is locked in, save some of those good shots for the competition rounds.

Played my last round at the Oasis and managed to Jekyll and Hyde a 34-42 76 together.

41/2=83 at my home course, missed 3 FWs, had 6 GIRS, 2 doubles, 7 bogeys and 9 pars. Only had one good look at birdie from 6' and slid by on the high side. 34 putts with 2 three jacks was the main problem today. I am hitting the ball better here lately.

I adore that course.

I have enjoyed it immensely. Some great holes and the greens are definitely a challenge.

Tied a personal best of +3 75 today.

3 birdies, 1 double bogey (on a hole I birdied 5 days ago)

Driver was okay, but irons, wedges and putter were on point.

Nice round buddy!!

Thanks dude. Got paired with two old ladies and they were so damn impressed with every shot I hit, even the bad ones, that it just kept me extremely positive all day
I'll make sure I act like an old lady next time we play. Haha

Nice round lukes!

Great round!

Very nice jlukes, Congratulations!

Awesome round Joe!

Solid Round Joe

42 on 9. Couple avoidable doubles and some missed birdie chances. Feel good about the game though going into the invitational tomorrow

Played with CJ and Jeremy at Kennsington Golf Club in Canfield, OH and shot 77 (42/35). Missed quite a few shots on the front nine but played pretty well coming in. Thanks to Chris Carfangia for getting us out. It was such a beautiful course...I will be going back for sure.

43 + 45 / 88 today. I scrambled pretty good or it could have been worst. I had the snap hooks off the tee and my putter felt really awkward today. No feel at all and the greens were quick!

I got to play Firestone West and was 37/30 through 15 when we got rained out. Will post as an 80, which drops my handicap trend to 10.2. Really golfed my ball today. Even though the score wasn't showing on the back, my misses weren't too far off. Just had to be a little more conservative on my approaches. Feeling good about the round going into tomorrow.

Solid Round Joe
Thanks Freddie. Still flipping a little but seeing my iron distance come back to what I'm used to. Short game is really on point so hopefully I can knock out my first ever even par round this year

Thanks Freddie. Still flipping a little but seeing my iron distance come back to what I'm used to. Short game is really on point so hopefully I can knock out my first ever even par round this year
Sounds like your two swings a side from sub par.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back