What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot an 88, with 5 lost balls at Tierra Rejada.

A really nicely designed course. There is a significant difference in difficulty b/w the whites and blues.

It was hot as sin up there yesterday.

The guy I played with absolutely crushes the ball off of the tee. I can push it out there, but yesterday was the first time I played where I was really trying to crush the ball off the tee. My body feels absolutely beat up; I'm never doing that again!

A tale of 2 days... Saturday can't do anything right shoot 86 lose every bet I made. Sunday I bet a little lighter but still heavy, I make 4 birdies have only 25 putts , hit the hole on 3 chips for birdie but make par and shoot 72. Mr consistant !! lol

So much fun this weekend on a guys trip - shot 78 Friday at Quarry Oaks in Ashland, NE, and then a 70 at Arbor Links in Nebraska City, NE. Great course, great facility, great experience. I'll go back.

It didn't hurt that I played the best round of golf I've played in a couple years - maybe longer. 11/14 Fairways, 16/18 GIR, 32 putts. Pretty special back nine for a -2 70. Had to come post it here, since you guys would appreciate it.

Arbor%20Links_zpszab4tpdg.jpg

So much fun this weekend on a guys trip - shot 78 Friday at Quarry Oaks in Ashland, NE, and then a 70 at Arbor Links in Nebraska City, NE. Great course, great facility, great experience. I'll go back.

It didn't hurt that I played the best round of golf I've played in a couple years - maybe longer. 11/14 Fairways, 16/18 GIR, 32 putts. Pretty special back nine for a -2 70. Had to come post it here, since you guys would appreciate it.

Arbor%20Links_zpszab4tpdg.jpg

Awesome Round

Awesome round.

Silly round... 46/37 - 83. Front 9 is much easier too.

Gosh awful round today. Shot 47, 44 91 and had no idea what the heck I was doing out there. Nothing to do buy put it out of my mind and kick butt Wednesday.

Yesterday was a smooth 87, the last month has been a disaster, cannot hit driver with any reliability. i'm expecting the 8/1 GHIN update to see a 1 stroke jump unless some goodness sets in over the next 2 rounds.

41/38=79 from the senior tees, missed 3 FW with one a big miss and lost ball so with stroke and distance I doubled that hole, 28 total putts with no 3 putt and no birdies. 12 Pars is solid for me. Played with 3 good friends from church on a hot an humid day. We teed off at 8 a.m. and I was soaking with sweat at 8:30.

37/41/40/39

40/42 - 82

Played nine tonight with AMart at a local course. I think it's around 69.0 and 120. Par 70.

I shot -1 and am kind of disappointed that a couple more didn't fall. Had two dead in the heart but short and another greenside wedge lip with zero speed.

Marty was defeated.

Played nine tonight with AMart at a local course. I think it's around 69.0 and 120. Par 70.

I shot -1 and am kind of disappointed that a couple more didn't fall. Had two dead in the heart but short and another greenside wedge lip with zero speed.

Marty was defeated.
Where at?

Another pretty good ball striking day for me.....if I could just keep the ball in play off the tee I might really be able to post some nice scores

43/41=84

Marty was defeated.
That's solid - especially when feeling like you left a couple out there. Nice round.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Played 12 tonight after work. CC is closed on Mondays, but members can go walk. It was hot, but I had fun playing the course out of order to get 12 holes in one loop.

Didn't hit the ball great early, but got it going the last few holes to finish eagle-birdie. Driver, hybrid to 10 feet for eagle on a par 5 I'd never eagled. Good way to end the round. Finished -2 after 12.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

It was hot today, I wasn't, at least golfwise. 93 48-45 which wasn't terrible but in comparison to the last three rounds, enh. Oh, hsd my first 4 putt of the season... Yea.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Shot a smooth 45/43 today in my match play. Just trying to shake it off. It was a total disaster. Front 9 was great drives then all sorts of crap like shanks and approach shots ob. Back 9 was hitting 3 off the tee... unreal lol. I played the last 3 holes -1 too otherwise I would have approached triple figures lmao

Played two balls today for 9 holes. 45 and 42.

75 today at a course in California today. Texas golf is harder. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back