What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4yga2u3e.jpg

Picked these up. Needed another option for foot wear

Last edited:
Just ordered a (red) Club Glove Burst Proof 2 travel bag and a stiff arm from Amazon's warehouse deals - total price about $150. Not bad.

Ken

3 doz. 3-e6's
3 doz. v2 gammers
and a new HIRZL
now sit back and wait for 5 months bahbahbah

Cleveland classic putter number 2 .

Golf buddy voice.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Picked up my recently purchased (from a friend) set-up today. There was also a dozen Hex Chromes and Nike MOJOs, a couple Nike gloves, Nike repair tool and ball marker, and different tees in the bag. Also came with SM4 60* and 54*/58* Vr Pro wedges, but I traded them for a 56* and 60* Vr Pro and some cash.....so I now have $200 in this bag. Probably the best deal I've got on golf stuff.
DSC07718.jpg
DSC07723.jpg
DSC07721.jpg

Picked up my recently purchased (from a friend) set-up today. There was also a dozen Hex Chromes and Nike MOJOs, a couple Nike gloves, Nike repair tool and ball marker, and different tees in the bag. Also came with SM4 60* and 54*/58* Vr Pro wedges, but I traded them for a 56* and 60* Vr Pro and some cash.....so I now have $200 in this bag. Probably the best deal I've got on golf stuff.
DSC07718.jpg
DSC07723.jpg
DSC07721.jpg

Great deal there. Enjoy the new set up. I bet you can't wait to get that bad boy on the course.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Just picked up a Titleist 910D2- show room demo for 162.00 not a scratch on it! My very first Titleist club purchase.

Keep us informed on this one Hotled, I think you will like it. The limited experience I have had with Titleist drivers have been solid. The adjustability will add to the tweaking fun to get the right set-up, good luck.

Went into one of my local shops and had a go with a few different drivers. Had my eye on the Callaway RAZR Fit from the beginning and really liked how the ball felt off the club face. Looking forward to its first round tomorrow.

Went into one of my local shops and had a go with a few different drivers. Had my eye on the Callaway RAZR Fit from the beginning and really liked how the ball felt off the club face. Looking forward to its first round tomorrow.

Nice! You'll love it!

Just picked up a Titleist 910D2- show room demo for 162.00 not a scratch on it! My very first Titleist club purchase.

I thought I had mine in yesterday and the guy shipped me a Nike wedge by bistake. My 910 D2 was heading up to New Hamshire :bulgy-eyes:. Anyways called the guy I bought it from and he had my driver rerouted back towards Georgia. I took the guys wedge he sent me by mistake to the UPS today and shipped it back to where it was suppose to go.

I believe you are going to really like your 910 so congrats on a great deal you got there!

Last edited:
More Gooder, that is such an amazing deal! Glad you got it dude, you have given way more than anyone should on here so I enjoy seeing you get a little karma back.

4yga2u3e.jpg

Picked these up. Needed another option for foot wear

You have a very good golf shoe there!!! I have them in black and if it were not for my Nike Lunar Controls and TW13's these would be my favorite.

Two more SuperStroke Ultra Slim's for a couple of my Lajosi's.

2004 Big Bertha 5 iron, and a Razr X HL 5 iron to try to see if they can take the place of my DPC 5 that I can't hit! Got em off Callaway Preowned for $35 each.

RBZ driver 10.5 regular shaft off e-bay

Picked up my recently purchased (from a friend) set-up today.

The SeeMore was included too? If so, I can provide reference for representation after your impending arrest on theft charges.

The SeeMore was included too? If so, I can provide reference for your impending arrest on theft charges.

Yea, I gave him the SeeMore a while back though. I f I didn't know the guy well I would have assumed it was all stolen for that price. lol

It was an exchange, but I picked up a long sleeve polo in place of a mock.

RBZ driver 10.5 regular shaft off e-bay

Last edited:
Just bought my Albatross Club membership and purchased a dozen Z-Stars earlier in the day. Starting to stock up for summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back