What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vokey SM4 54 & 58, and Nike heather golf pants. The Nike factory store has some great sales. Pants were only $20!!

Looks like I need to head to the outlets today

Vokey SM4 54 & 58, and Nike heather golf pants. The Nike factory store has some great sales. Pants were only $20!!

That is awesome. I love my Nike golf pants.

Taylormade Superfast TP, 9.5 stiff.

Score!!!! Very nice Randy, congrats buddy.

You lucky old codger! :D Good things do happen to good folks :clapp:

Awesome deal... I am looking for the same set, but the lefties are not as plentiful.... I will still keep looking....

Thanks guys, I am still stoked about it. Unbelievable price on new irons coming from a reputable dealer. Wow!
bama, I hope something like this opens up for you, I hit these irons at the outing last year and they are sweet. Good luck my friend.

Awesome deal on the irons Randy. Enjoy!

TapAhoy!

A tee time.. Followed by a rain check.

Managed to pick up an Adidas tour bag for £20 today :) few marks but for £20 it was a complete bargain!

More Gooder, that is such an amazing deal! Glad you got it dude, you have given way more than anyone should on here so I enjoy seeing you get a little karma back.

I wanted to bump this and Michael's comment, because it's so ridiculously true. MG deserved a deal like this and I think it's awesome you got it!!

That SeeMore is a beauty too!

Aww schucks fellas. :embarrassed: I'm surprised how much I'm liking the VR Pro Cavity irons.....my i20s may be getting nervous.

Ordered another dozen Birdieballs, I am loving these things.

I put my first hybrid in the bag today, a Nickent 7DT 2h. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm excited for the snow to clear so I can hit this thing!

I bought a dozen of noodle+ today they have been a fantastic winter ball

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Rain check??? It was beautiful here today.
Yeah it was niceout but i tweaked my back, i still can't bend over

Picked up a dozen of the Bridgestone e6 to try once the weather picks up and I can get out again as they were £15

A pair of ECCO Biom golf shoes, so comfortable. Now I will be on the look out for a white pair.

Went and bought the TM Rossa.
tera8y2y.jpg

vemusyjy.jpg

The white ones T2G just bought are sick. Which bioms did you go with?

Not sure what there called, all the say is "Natural Motion". They are this years model, cost $235 and these have the spikes.

EDIT- Hydromax is the style.

Last edited:
Just got a used Cobra GT bag black & yellow $20.00
New MP-T4 56/10 black nickel. Bent to 58/12.

Last edited:
Went to Golfsmith today thinking I was going to get a Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 wood. I ended up testing the Baffler, AMP, several Callaways, Titleists, Taylormades, and an Adams Speedline Fast 12. A club from Adams was the LAST club I ever thought I would own. Not because I didn't like them, just never crossed my mind. As it turned out, I hit the F12 consistently farther and straighter than any of the others. By the time I was done, I was hitting a launch monitor approved 245-250 yards with a slight draw. A draw is my usual shot, but I'm not so sure 245-250 is going to be my real world distance. Would be nice for sure, but we shall see once the snow melts.

I traded in 3 Taylormade Rescue 11 clubs that I haven't used in a long time, and got a lot more for them than I was expecting. In the end, the F12 and a box of NXT Tour S balls cost me $2.12. Happy day!

It was just a day for supplies. Bought epoxy, grip tape, a putter grip, and a shaft extension. Need to lengthen a putter and put together a NVS shaft with a Razr fit tip when I get home tomorrow.

A putter cover and a Hirzl feel glove

Just picked up a couple pairs of Adidas Men's CLIMALITE 3 stripes, 37.00 a pair isn't bad I don't think.

Those are nice! I have a pair of the grey/orange ones in that style. The yak leather ones, right?

Like this:
ype5a6yv.jpg

Not sure what there called, all the say is "Natural Motion". They are this years model, cost $235 and these have the spikes.

EDIT- Hydromax is the style.

I picked up some Stitch Golf knit headcovers for my 3W and 5W on the 'Bay. Really good price for the pair. I now can have my THP Daphne Tiger headcover on my driver and the knit covers on my FWs. They look sharp, and I was glad to put the 910 headcovers away. Never really liked the looks of them, and the driver cover did not fit very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back