What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have that same nonsense at some of the courses here...

Two Devant putter towels off the bay.

I am jealous of that. My course doesn't allow for personal push carts.. I forget it's even an option for most hahaha
Most of the courses I play dont allow them either. Why would they, most dont allow walking either.

What is their reasoning? That is the most idiotic rule I think I've ever heard.
Off topic, but don't get me started. Same rule in effect at Great Southwest.

It has to do with the 'look' of the private course I do believe. They couldn't stop people from bringing out 20 year old beat up ones apparently and like the uniformity of the same type.

Really, I think it's a money grab. They charge ten dollars for horrible 'rickshaws' or 20 dollars for a cart. It is what it is.

hard to see, but this is what they offer. I'd rather carry.

Rickshaw-Golf-Trolleys.jpg

It has to do with the 'look' of the private course I do believe. They couldn't stop people from bringing out 20 year old beat up ones apparently and like the uniformity of the same type.

Really, I think it's a money grab. They charge ten dollars for horrible 'rickshaws' or 20 dollars for a cart. It is what it is.

hard to see, but this is what they offer. I'd rather carry.

Rickshaw-Golf-Trolleys.jpg
Lol at rickshaws, those things are fugly

Golf shoe bag
su3asupy.jpg

Gripes and Grip
7ybuva6y.jpg

Well the intrigue has finally gotten the best of me. I was able to get a Cleveland Classic in good condition 10.5 for $67 shipped + it came with a $25 GlobalGolf gift card as well. Couldnt not pull the trigger. Really excited to see what the hype is about.

Well the intrigue has finally gotten the best of me. I was able to get a Cleveland Classic in good condition 10.5 for $67 shipped + it came with a $25 GlobalGolf gift card as well. Couldnt not pull the trigger. Really excited to see what the hype is about.

Nice grab, Dev!

NIce score buddy!

Sick buy dude. You'll love it.

A dozen Hex Chromes and a club glove towel.

I texted Dan to have him talk me out of it but he didnt respond. Oh well..haha Its the 290 version also.

I've given a solid buffer. I never talk anyone out of buying golf stuff!! Especially not a classic!

12 Q-Star white $15.00

Well you got me beat! I got the 10.5 Classic last night from Golftown in really nice condition with an Aldila VooDoo and new NDMC grip and headcover for $75. I'm excited to get mine on the course tomorrow, good luck with yours as well!

no clubs :( but did get a nice long sleeve ping shirt and nike pants with a nike belt for 60 bucks at ross the pants were supposed to be 80 and the shirt 50 i gotta start looking at ross more often

Did not actually buy anything today, however within the next 2 weeks I will have my backyard driving range set up thanks to gifts from family this year. Nice nifty golf net and mat. I cant wait.

Bought two dozen B330rx's! It was my first time buying balls in over a year.

3 doz. e6s 1 white ,2 yellow and another HIRZL glove..

3rd times the charm , headed to golf town again , picked up a Cleveland staff bag for $50 bucks, as well as a set of callaway razr x forged irons(demos amazing condition ,6.00 PX shafts for $315.00

That SUCKS! I really would be lost without mine, with my terrible knees its been a blessing for me.

My dad has bad knees as well. I think he would have to ride without his pushcart.

Just ordered my Razr X Forged 4 iron from Cally Pre-Owened. Cally listed it as "Like New", which means it will come in and look like it has never seen the light of day. Ordering from Cally Pre-Owned is such a pleasure. Wish other outfits out there were as honest and forthcoming as Callaway Pre-Owned.

Just ordered my Razr X Forged 4 iron from Cally Pre-Owened. Cally listed it as "Like New", which means it will come in and look like it has never seen the light of day. Ordering from Cally Pre-Owned is such a pleasure. Wish other outfits out there were as honest and forthcoming as Callaway Pre-Owned.

Good for you jeff and you are right about Cally Pre-Owned being a class outfit. When they say like new, it's in mint condition!

Good for you jeff and you are right about Cally Pre-Owned being a class outfit. When they say like new, it's in mint condition!

No doubt. When I ordered my iron set from them, they undershot the condition by a mile. I was thrilled with what I received. Other sites say "Like New" and you get something that looks like it was shot out of a cannon.

In other news, I am on a roll today. Almost flu free and the wallet is open and the golf cash is flying.

One Callaway Razr X Forged 4 iron, 3 more Lamkin REL 3GEN baby blue grips for the irons (already had 4 grips from the THP Ohio Stop. Ah thankya), 1 gray for a certain hybo down the road, 3 red for wedges which are coming soon, and 12 metallic gray ferrules for the irons and the KBS Tour Custom re-shafting.

No doubt. When I ordered my iron set from them, they undershot the condition by a mile. I was thrilled with what I received. Other sites say "Like New" and you get something that looks like it was shot out of a cannon.

In other news, I am on a roll today. Almost flu free and the wallet is open and the golf cash is flying.

One Callaway Razr X Forged 4 iron, 3 more Lamkin REL 3GEN baby blue grips for the irons (already had 4 grips from the THP Ohio Stop. Ah thankya), 1 gray for a certain hybo down the road, 3 red for wedges which are coming soon, and 12 metallic gray ferrules for the irons and the KBS Tour Custom re-shafting.

Solid haul buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back