What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of the knit covers.

Picked up a Mashie 3 wood from Rafdo out of the marketplace. Wish there wasnt a foot of snow on the ground, so I could hit it.

Picked up a Mashie 3 wood from Rafdo out of the marketplace. Wish there wasnt a foot of snow on the ground, so I could hit it.

Great pickup, that club is awesome

Spent an $80 credit I had at Dicks and got an Under Armor thermal long sleeve undershirt, a dozen e5's, and a bionic glove.

It was last year. The name stood for losing unfortunately so the name change apparently worked.

Yeah figured it was worth a shot. If I don't like it, it'll be back on the Marketplace and I'll probably pick up a Razr Fit 3 wood

I bought a new R11s 3 wood 15.5* stiff flex for 62.99 new!!! Look forward to putting this in the bag too!

AXE Xcalibur 6 driver shaft for my Wishon 919thi head.

Solid!

Tapping away on my S3

I had that same shaft in my old 919, and it was an awesome combo.

I'm excited about it as well! I went for stiff flex in the 6 series - was debating between stiff and regular. Glock, what is your swing speed and swing type?

I'm excited about it as well! I went for stiff flex in the 6 series - was debating between stiff and regular. Glock, what is your swing speed and swing type?

Slow and lazy. :laughing: Driver SS is right at 90. Not real quick, and I have pretty smooth transition and tempo, with a late wrist cock release. Since you seem to be familiar with Wishon, I fit into a White R-flex shaft with an extra .5" tip.

Slow and lazy. :laughing: Driver SS is right at 90. Not real quick, and I have pretty smooth transition and tempo, with a late wrist cock release. Since you seem to be familiar with Wishon, I fit into a White R-flex shaft with an extra .5" tip.

That's really helpful, thanks! Yes I'm familiar with the White R flex. I currently have a Wishon Blue in stiff which seemed pretty good. So you went with the 6 series in stiff and it worked out for you? My driver SS is 95 to 100.

I purchased the Swing Extender. This will be the last training aid ever as it will fix me!

That's really helpful, thanks! Yes I'm familiar with the White R flex. I currently have a Wishon Blue in stiff which seemed pretty good. So you went with the 6 series in stiff and it worked out for you? My driver SS is 95 to 100.

It was an R flex. It was a great driver, and I really had no reason to stop using it, until I tried the Cobra AMP. I guess the one thing they have in common is the 919 has the GRT, and the AMP has what Cobra calls Dual Roll. Some principal, I think.

I purchased the Swing Extender. This will be the last training aid ever as it will fix me!

I just Googled that, and it is a very interesting concept! Nice find.

I just Googled that, and it is a very interesting concept! Nice find.

I struggle with my arm extension and this aid gets good reviews. Plus I just love training aids. I'm excited. Should help me shorten the backswing

I struggle with my arm extension and this aid gets good reviews. Plus I just love training aids. I'm excited. Should help me shorten the backswing

I had that thing and could still go past parallel at times with it. I have issues.

Sent from Tapatalk

I had that thing and could still go past parallel at times with it. I have issues.

Sent from Tapatalk

Haha I am sure I will have the same issues. Gotta give it a try though

54-58 ponder complete. Bought the 588s in Satin.

Globalgolf doing 35% off lefty used so got them in mint for 49 bucks a piece.. they will look brand new.

Excited to say the least

2 pair of Sub70 pants.

Two Stan Utley books. The Art of Scoring and The Art of The Short Game.

54-58 ponder complete. Bought the 588s in Satin.

Globalgolf doing 35% off lefty used so got them in mint for 49 bucks a piece.. they will look brand new.

Excited to say the least

Nice buy man.

Nice buy man.

Thanks buddy! Plus 130% trade ins I got them for nothing. Running some great deals if your a lefty that's for sure. Now to wait for the Rbladez and some warm weather

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back