What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes I did

$(KGrHqN,!nsFED4m4tWqBRGmVPOi7w~~60_35.JPG

3/4 wood. Scored a great deal on the bay #babybluebomber

I'm shocked!! Is this punting the XHot out of the bag?!

I just sold my set of Adams a7os set for $250 and got a set of A12os for $300.

Bought some shaft adhesive, TaylorMade 350 rbz adaptor, and two new grips.

Oh and lead tape

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Happy early birthday to me. Miyazaki B. Asha 4S with Callaway tip. Should be here in time to game at the Orlando gathering this weekend.

First post! Ive been playing with the same irons since I was 14yrs old; titleist DTRs man these irons are as old as me... I have a dated driver Callaway Big bertha titanium 454, a 4 wood titleist 975f and a odyssey white hot putter (first one out) I play off 10 and I have now purchased a 54* Taylormade ATV wedge and it is sweet. Desperatly needed some hold on the greens and this club has done the job from 100 yards and in.

First post! Ive been playing with the same irons since I was 14yrs old; titleist DTRs man these irons are as old as me... I have a dated driver Callaway Big bertha titanium 454, a 4 wood titleist 975f and a odyssey white hot putter (first one out) I play off 10 and I have now purchased a 54* Taylormade ATV wedge and it is sweet. Desperatly needed some hold on the greens and this club has done the job from 100 yards and in.

Congrats on That new ATV WEDGE. By the way unique thing to come across someone who plays what he likes and does not make constant changes. You sir are the exception to the typical golfer, the manufacturers would all go bankrupt if golfers only switched things up every 15 to 20 years.

Bought the SuperStroke Slim 3.0 (Orange) for my SeeMore. The grip is sick! - and maybe it helps me with those short putts???

Looks like i'm getting a XHOT Driver 9.5* with an X Flex Shaft. Won it from the Demo Day i attended yesterday hoping i get it before Texas.

Way to go, congratulation on winning a free X HOT Driver

I didn't buy it...but I picked up my reshafted FL 3W today at Golfsmith. The guy who does the clubwork, when I took it up to the register to pay for this, said, "You're good. It was an easy reshaft." and didn't charge me. THIS is why I go out of my way to go to that shop. They treat me so well there.

That's awesome Smudger, and welcome to THP!

I didn't buy it...but I picked up my reshafted FL 3W today at Golfsmith. The guy who does the clubwork, when I took it up to the register to pay for this, said, "You're good. It was an easy reshaft." and didn't charge me. THIS is why I go out of my way to go to that shop. They treat me so well there.

Thats awesome, tough to find anyone around here to do decent clubwork, just ask Canadan

I didn't buy, but for my upcoming birthday I got a really nice long-sleeved Under Armor 1/4 zip mock shirt. Perfect for layering in the cold Northeast weather!

Thats awesome, tough to find anyone around here to do decent clubwork, just ask Canadan

Yep.. the only time they've said that to me is when they've messed something up hahaha!

Thought that golf exchange would be a viable option, but it is always a bit concerning when someone asks if they can help you and then admits to not having hit ANY of the new club offerings you're interested in.. Yikes.

Yep.. the only time they've said that to me is when they've messed something up hahaha!

Thought that golf exchange would be a viable option, but it is always a bit concerning when someone asks if they can help you and then admits to not having hit ANY of the new club offerings you're interested in.. Yikes.

Hey its better than him lying and trying to feed us BS

Hey its better than him lying and trying to feed us BS

That's true.. And they did let us mess around as much as we wanted, at least until you started stealing balls from the trackman side hahahaha!

I picked up a Silver AMP Cell driver on Saturday. Took a handful of 'extra' clubs that I don't love anymore to Golfsmith, and with their 50% trade in bonus special they have, I ended up with $287.82 in trade in value. Including tax, I got the Cell for $37.97!

Bummer part is I got it on Saturday when it was 62°. Now it's about 29° and snowing hard. :(

Didn't buy it today, but...

ape8evuq.jpg

Happy happy happy!!!

JMAN, How are you liking the Super S hybrids?? any experience of the LS or a12?

JMAN, How are you liking the Super S hybrids?? any experience of the LS or a12?

Smudger, I actually did the review on the S and LS for the homepage. You can also search on here and find the threads with links to them in it. Of post them up but I'm tapatalk bound. I enjoyed them both but the S while a SMALL amount shorter is just mucho re forgiving and consistant. I'm quite taken by them.

Taylor, glad you got to hit them. Nicest thing is they are out there for absolute STEALS. Got my 22 for 108 IIRC.

Smudger, I actually did the review on the S and LS for the homepage. You can also search on here and find the threads with links to them in it. Of post them up but I'm tapatalk bound. I enjoyed them both but the S while a SMALL amount shorter is just mucho re forgiving and consistant. I'm quite taken by them.

Taylor, glad you got to hit them. Nicest thing is they are out there for absolute STEALS. Got my 22 for 108 IIRC.

Save you some time Smudger:

Super S - http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=18999

Super LS - http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=19011

I picked up a Silver AMP Cell driver on Saturday. Took a handful of 'extra' clubs that I don't love anymore to Golfsmith, and with their 50% trade in bonus special they have, I ended up with $287.82 in trade in value. Including tax, I got the Cell for $37.97!

Bummer part is I got it on Saturday when it was 62°. Now it's about 29° and snowing hard. :(

That, my friend, is a SMOKING deal!!! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back