What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally did it, I bought the putter I've been eyeballing for a while. I bought a Nike Method Core MC02w and some epoch tees!

Tappin like its my job

Nice buys man!

Picked up the R1 driver tonight hopefully hit it as good outside as I did on the launch monitor.

Was in our local Belks this afternoon and found a great deal on a pair of Under Armour Black Golf Pants on sale. Originally $79.99 ended up getting them for $17.99! Also got 2 short sleeve and 1 long sleeve UA undershirts for $11 a piece.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Was in our local Belks this afternoon and found a great deal on a pair of Under Armour Black Golf Pants on sale. Originally $79.99 ended up getting them for $17.99! Also got 2 short sleeve and 1 long sleeve UA undershirts for $11 a piece.

Couple nice deals Ryan.

man those are some awesome deals, might have to try one out around here

Sounds like a great deal there RB. Also looks like the closeout clothing stores are starting to get summer golf apparel.

I just picked up 52° and 58° Nike V-Rev Satin wedges off of Divot.com deal. ($20/ea)

Picked up a new Mizuno Speedster cart bag and had my lob wedge reshafted to match my other irons.

Bought Nate's TX Flighted pulls from the marketplace. Plan to try reshafting during spring break.

Haven't bought yet, but it's imminent. A dozen each mint used Penta TP5's and Bridgestone B330-S's of rockbottomgolf.com, to stock up on balls for my other recent recent golf "purchase" - planned a trip down to St. George, UT in 3 weeks to get a taste of some warm weather and play a few rounds! Pretty excited!

pusyna2e.jpg

Looks good cookie!

Sweet looking SeeMore Cookie.

Ordered some Rocketbladez Tour 4-PW, 50 and 54 ATV wedges and a RBZ stage 2 hybrid

Well chuffed, now to just settle on a fairway wood and driver, thinking Covert.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dropped off my FL 3W to get reshafted.

Did not buy today, but all my items I ordered this past week came in.

Golf Clubs by 77Pat, on Flickr

Looks like i'm getting a XHOT Driver 9.5* with an X Flex Shaft. Won it from the Demo Day i attended yesterday hoping i get it before Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back