What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
went and got a Super Stroke Slim 3.0 grip put on my putter today. Excited to test it out this weekend.

Thanks Dev!!!!

pretty curious abouth the superstroke grips, havent a clue where to start with them though..

pretty curious abouth the superstroke grips, havent a clue where to start with them though..

Most stores have a display where you can at least get the feel of it and see what it's like on the club. From there, its kinda experimenting. The SS UltraSlim 1.0 is my new favorite.

Not sure if there out in the UK stores yet

Wait....did I see that Buck won a XHOT 9.5 driver from the demo day he attended this weekend? Now that is a demo day!!!!

I bought a couple of gloves and a couple of dozen balls as well as had my Driver and Hybrid regripped with NDMC's. They were both still rocking the tour velvet and were welllllll worn.

Didn't buy them today but they came in today. Nike Lunar Controls Masters Edition 2012 probably the most comfortable thing I've put on my feet.

I'm shocked!! Is this punting the XHot out of the bag?!

Yes, it is. Sold the Xhot Pro to a lucky THPer.

Just could not keep the xhot pro online off the turf. Was a laser off the tee, but big fades off the turf. Open face really hurt me.

Didn't have issues when i hit it prior to buying, but real world experience > launch monitors in stores.

Dozen 2013 ProV1's just to mark up with our new THP Tin Cup.

I'd like to see these done too.

Pink/red/whatever THP Sligo shirt!

Ebayed a real (not a made for) Aldila Rip Phenom driver shaft, auction ended at $41 pretty good deal. Also ordered a razr fit adapter for the shaft. Hoping this will be a good alternate to go along with my project x driver shaft.

Two THP Sligo shirts!!!

One Purple THP Sligo shirt !

Three Sligo's and some more tee's!

1 more for the THP shirt. Got a white/gray/green one coming my way. Will look pretty sweet with the Albatross club hat!

Me either, really, just went for the middle (I guess) and thought I'd give it a try. The super slim 1.0 was pretty close to the size of my stock grip, so I wanted to try something thicker.

Didn't buy it today but the Mashie 5 wood that I bought arrived today. Pretty pumped to get this out on the course. I really like the looks of it.

Yes, it is. Sold the Xhot Pro to a lucky THPer.

Just could not keep the xhot pro online off the turf. Was a laser off the tee, but big fades off the turf. Open face really hurt me.

Didn't have issues when i hit it prior to buying, but real world experience > launch monitors in stores.

I assume the pro is a bit open vs the standard xhot? That's a shame it didn't work out, but awesome that you've got a three wood to match your driver!

Didn't buy it today but the Mashie 5 wood that I bought arrived today. Pretty pumped to get this out on the course. I really like the looks of it.

It's truely a Cheater stick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back