What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work Cookie. That is going to be a blast for you...if Big Time gives you permission to go.

I bought, but not going. They are going to a local THP'er that will use them!

I picked up my Cleveland 588 MT 6i to replace my Nike 4i as a driving iron, but I bought a dozen Callaway Hex Blacks for 10 bucks!!! Local store had apparently had a promo recently where if you bought enough Callaway equipment you got a 1/2 dozen for free, but still had a bunch left over. They were sitting in a box by the cash (not on display, I just noticed the odd boxes and asked about it), and I asked if for sale (curious). Well, she scanned it and it was 5 bucks each! I asked if I could get some, and she said she should ask the manager but would let me buy a pair in the interim. So sweet, I got a dozen $50 balls for 10. Made my day even more than the excitement of hitting my new driving iron for the first time :). FTR, the Hex Blacks would be my ball of choice (tried them last summer when they went on sale after Ernie's win) as they are the best performing I've ever hit, but my wedges eat them up WAY too much to pay full price for them. Tour Yellow 4ever! Literally last forever :)

COBRA AMP CELL SILVER 2-3 (ADJUSTABLE) HYBRID w/ UST Mamiya VTS 85HS Stiff Flex

That is such a great shaft. Is it the silver version? I may need to try that combo out in Vegas.

I picked up 13 Golf Pride Z grips. Need to make sure my J40's are ready for the trip out west.

Cookie you crack me up. I'm on the neverending hybrid search as well.

Ebay? I bet you got that on the cheap if so

Howzat: yep, it's the silver. I hit Jman up for confirmation on a potentially good fit for me. Vegas sounds good!

Jarret: yep, used on eBay. $107 shipped...not too bad for a shaft upgrade in there.

Howzat: yep, it's the silver. I hit Jman up for confirmation on a potentially good fit for me. Vegas sounds good!

Jarret: yep, used on eBay. $107 shipped...not too bad for a shaft upgrade in there.
thats a great price. Damn, I should have pulled the trigger on the AMP cell I saw 2 days ago. It went for $114 with $12 shipping.

thats a great price. Damn, I should have pulled the trigger on the AMP cell I saw 2 days ago. It went for $114 with $12 shipping.

Hybrid or driver?

driver

*makes a sad face for being an idiot*

That's what I got mine for a few weeks back. Steal for this driver head.

That's what I got mine for a few weeks back. Steal for this driver head.
I would gladly pay $130 for that driver. It was the silver one too. The one I want. so I can be like Castor

dozen q stars with new spin skin.... gotta try these were one of my go to balls last year and i wanna try the new spin skin

also grabbed a dozen B330-S to get used to them for the Vegas Bridgestone Championship since thats what i was fit for.

I would gladly pay $130 for that driver. It was the silver one too. The one I want. so I can be like Castor

Damn dude, I just sent my brand new Silver one to someone who posted a WTB in the marketplace last week.

dozen q stars with new spin skin.... gotta try these were one of my go to balls last year and i wanna try the new spin skin

also grabbed a dozen B330-S to get used to them for the Vegas Bridgestone Championship since thats what i was fit for.
love that ball!!!!

See a bunch on eBay for just under $140 shipped right now.

Picked up another secret putter grip. Also going to buy a lesson to see if I can't figure out this driver issue.

Got an absolute steal on these Adizero's from Golfsmith. $112.50 shipped. Picked up a 3 pack of Adidas Socks to go with them.

2316280-3-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Picked up a dozen yellow Q-Stars to try and also ordered the Walmart version of the Orange Whip. Looks like an interesting device that I think could help me.

regripped all my clubs with winn dri-tacs and my putter with a super stroke 5.0

SS 2.0 slim
Had 3 rel 3gen grips put on my woods/hybrid
Bionic glove
Chrome+

a8upygyz.jpg

E6's, pink ladies, and a badass under armour golf bucket hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back