What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mint KBS Tour 90 stiff 5-PW pulls from the 'bay........let the experimenting begin!!! There MAY be a 5-PW set of Project X flighted 95 pulls up in the marketplace soon...

Mint KBS Tour 90 stiff 5-PW pulls from the 'bay........let the experimenting begin!!! There MAY be a 5-PW set of Project X flighted 95 pulls up in the marketplace soon...

I recently switched to these as well, a very solid offering. I am liking the results, playing much better then I have in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently switched to these as well, a very solid offering. I am liking the results, playing much better then I have in a while.

This is very encouraging, I can't wait!

A Golf Pride NDMC MCC +4 grip and a father's day gift for my dad.

Picked-up my Speeder 757 I had tipped with the Srixon adapter. Hoping to get to the range with it before the end of the day...

10 TM Targa gloves and two pairs of Adidas shorts for a steal from RBG!

3 different color callaway mesh fitted hats, couldn't resist anymore since hats don't last long here in the summer. Grabbed some white/pink lunar control 2's from the marketplace two days ago also

Peter Millar polo ($21) pulled off a random sales rack while killing time waiting for the photographer to have the kiddos photos ready to view...

Haute Rack Peter Millar blue window pane polo, beautiful shirt.

Picked up a couple of Nike Dri-Fit shirts at Golf Galaxy. Both were 50% off and took advantage of the Buy 1, get one 50% off. 2nd shirt was $22.

Yesterday while picking up my new works versa, I grabbed another dozen E7's and a new glove. I love the E7. It's a great ball.

Bought GameGolf system today. :act-up:

Broke down, picked up a Bushnell Tour X. Freakin AWESOME rangefinder, forgot how much I miss having that number to the pin, especially on tricky greens.

Broke down, picked up a Bushnell Tour X. Freakin AWESOME rangefinder, forgot how much I miss having that number to the pin, especially on tricky greens.

Love mine so much .

Was hesitant about upgrading but I'm so glad I did.

Love mine so much .

Was hesitant about upgrading but I'm so glad I did.

Same exact thing man. My 1500 was losing it from less than 150, really glad on this upgrade. One click, bam.

Got the Titleist 915F today. This thing is a rocket launcher

Got the Titleist 915F today. This thing is a rocket launcher
After getting the 915 driver I think more titleist is on the way and 3 wood and hybrid are on my radar. They feel so solid when struck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Green fee for a tourney in the morning.. Better get to sleep!

GmamasGolf Clearance - two pairs of shorts, two polos and a 1/4 zip pullover, all for under $90.
Not like I need more golf shirts, but my white shirts are getting discolored from sunscreen.

Finally have some Callaway in my bag.

d199f0b838c1d552bd6b3c78cde65862.jpg

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Green & tourney entry fees

Green fee and a UA Polo for 10 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back