What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg you need to come up and play in our blitz one day. We have one on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday! Plenty of chances to win or lose money :D. I'm back to winning again although it will take me many more times to catch up :beat-up:. These guys up here will take ya arse to the woodshed in a heart beat. We got some guys who are 15 - 20 handicaps that hit the ball really well. They're not sand bagging either because I see the score cards as we are figuring out who won. It's all about chipping and putting or lack there of. Who ever has a hot putter or knocks it close on the greens takes home the prize. It cost $11.00 bucks to get in and we have closeups, rabbits, & points.

That sounds like fun, I will certainly have to do it soon.

tried a few of the exercises recommended in the current issue of Golf Digest.

Decided that I need to convince everyone on THP to move to a central location, and then I'd open up a 75,000 sq ft retail/practice facility and become filthy rich. Of course, I'd share the riches and sponsor all the outings.

Bought some iron headcovers for when my clubs are "in transit".

Had a lesson at Golftec and played around with some putters at Golfsmith.

made it out to the second round of the 2013 Lotte Championship held at Ko'olina Golf Course in Kapolei, HI. These girls are good! Pictured are Yani Tseng (White Shorts), Lydia Ko (Blue Pants), and Lizette Salas (Blue Shirt).

Received confirmation from JP at SCOR Golf that my staff bag has arrived and will be shipped out to me...should be here in time for my Birthday at the end of next week...:banana:

Received confirmation from JP at SCOR Golf that my staff bag has arrived and will be shipped out to me...should be here in time for my Birthday at the end of next week...:banana:

I demand pictures of this when it arrives. I have been contemplating one for a while now!

I demand pictures of this when it arrives. I have been contemplating one for a while now!

Will do chief! Excited as a kid on Christmas Eve!

I can imagine, I cant even find pictures of these online anywhere!

Pm JP. He has mock ups, or maybe even the real thing now. I'll post mine next week.

So pics next week and then I am assuming we will see it in June?

Chip and putt course and practice putt. Trying to get 9 in after my oil change tonight but it's looking like rain

Chip and putt course and practice putt. Trying to get 9 in after my oil change tonight but it's looking like rain

Thought the same but headed to the range anyway, although they had cover, just sprinkles out my way.

Did some takeaway drills and then a session at the range.

Thought the same but headed to the range anyway, although they had cover, just sprinkles out my way.

Did some takeaway drills and then a session at the range.

nice i got in 16 holes we skipped 2 were gonna quit then rain stopped so i talked my buddy into playing the last 3

Went to the range to work on my shorter irons. Hit a bucket then moved to the chipping green for some practice.

Played 2 rounds on the Wii this afternoon. I forgot how much I liked that game.

Had a lesson today and the worked on some stuff afterwards.

Sorted my bag out ready for a round tomorrow morning and spent some time on THP

Played 9, hit the short game area, hit the practice green, and got my bag ready for tomorrow.

Played 18 and a little thping

regripped clubs. currently drying. will probably hit the range later tonight or in the morning..

Played in the Mens Association Tourney and doubled my money with a ctp.

Weeded the front garden today. This sets me up for golf tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back