What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff Wade, I have had similar revelations recently as well!

Heading out shortly to play 9 in league play. Tourney week - 4 man scramble, teams made by handicap.

THPed and had a SCOR wedge arrive on my doorstep.

I went to golf galaxy and hit the Amp Cell Pros. Then went and walked 9. Good day so far.

I went to golf galaxy and hit the Amp Cell Pros. Then went and walked 9. Good day so far.
Soundslike a successful Birthday so far!

Played 18 in our weekly blitz and time on THP.

Played 18 in our weekly blitz and time on THP.

Dawg you need to come up and play in our blitz one day. We have one on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday! Plenty of chances to win or lose money :D. I'm back to winning again although it will take me many more times to catch up :beat-up:. These guys up here will take ya arse to the woodshed in a heart beat. We got some guys who are 15 - 20 handicaps that hit the ball really well. They're not sand bagging either because I see the score cards as we are figuring out who won. It's all about chipping and putting or lack there of. Who ever has a hot putter or knocks it close on the greens takes home the prize. It cost $11.00 bucks to get in and we have closeups, rabbits, & points.

Chip and putt session and went to golf galaxy.

Booked my airline tickets to VEGAS!!

Also, THP'd, wrote on a review, and practiced putting.

Got to play in a 9 hole scramble in league play tonight. Windy as can be, but it was extremely fun. Especially since I finally had my new irons and I got to put them in play.

Watched the Golf Channel. This is what outside looks like today :banghead:

edanunam.jpg

Snap hooked from my Galaxy S3

I met a friend at a course and he helped me work on my chipping. 3 hours later it started to sink in. Going to dedicate alot of time going forward to get this down once and for all!!

Had the last of my three lesson block today. It went well.

I hit a bucket of balls (you feeling me, Cincinnati?) and cried a little bit while reviewing ddec's Masters photo thread.

Hit at the range. 41*. Drizzling, and the range was straight into the wind.

Range time with the x forged 6 iron. And a pointless golf galaxy trip

I went a scheduled a wedge fitting for Monday. Pretty excited about this, and worried. My wedge game sucks.

I went to the range twice today, once on my lunch break and once after work.

I just picked the game back up on Monday after a three-year hiatus.

I hit a Nike Pro Combo 6 iron that my local Edwin Watts is letting me borrow after work. On my lunch break, I hit a Cleveland Cg7 7 iron that the range had as a demo club.

TBH, I didn't like either club before tonight. When I hit the 6 iron over the past few days, my hands would hurt afterwards. I thought it was because I was gripping too tight or because my calluses needed to be built up. Also, my distance hasn't been that great. I wasn't really sure what was going on until about halfway through the bucket tonight.

My tempo and swing just "clicked". The club went right through the ball and it flew about 185ish or so. I just watched it for a moment, perfectly on balance and I thought, "Oh, there it is." I had some terrible swings tonight, some fat a few toppers, but there was that swing and another where I was just money.

God I missed this game.

Well today being my birthday I got a new Callaway Razr X Forged 56 degree wedge on sale that was from myself, a new pair of Nike Heritage Golf shoes and a round of 18 at the legendary Mirimichi!!!!!!!!!!!

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Three buckets of balls on the range today. Watching RBC Heritage replay now.

Booked a round for two for tomorrow at 10. Bound and determined to break 90 and I know it's going to happen! (if not oh well) still got to play golf with a buddy

Thp'd, went down to golf galaxy bought some stuff and hit some irons

Did some chipping in the house (would not advise everyone do this). I also am getting ready for a round if golf in the morning. And yes like everyone else I logged on to THP and looked around. Figured if I can't get out and practice today logging in here would help out my golf game. I mean that's scientifically proven right?

Worked out with the golf team today for about 2 hours. Mainly chipping and putting and then played a quick four holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back