What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get out of the cart or just drive by swinging the club? Hehe. That's a quick round for sure.

I hit every fairway and green, and never took out the flag. Well, the last part is true.... hehe.

This course has 36 holes and its very quiet after 4pm. I played thru two groups and thats it. Good place to go when you tell the wife you're going to the "range".

Played 18 today. New glasses make things a lot easier.

Played 18 holes this morning. Mostly cloudy, with no rain or wind, not too warm, not too cool. Basically a perfect morning for golf!

Watching the Travelers Championship right now, hoping to see Graham DeLaet grab his first PGA win.

Cleaned up my golf bag, got it all shined up and cleaned out.... for some reason I had 4 dozen Pro-V's in it.... no wonder it was so friggin heavy at the range the other day.

Cleaned the clubs, pondered throwing one of my Ni-On's on another club, but couldn't figure out which, so didn't bother.

Currently watching Bubba come off as a jerk on the Traveler's....

Played 18 with a few THP'ers (Howzat & niteowl).....fantastic day.

Played at the local Par 3 hole-in-the-wall course with my family. Was a good time to have fun but also work on some much needed short game aspects.

sliced it up at the range haha. good stuff.

Played an atrocious round of golf, got home and cleaned the clubs while watching the Travlers Championship.

Thpd today and watched some golf

Played 18 early today; first one out so played quickly; heavy dew last night so was pretty damp still. Went to the range in the afternoon to work out some issues from the mornings round, and hope I can bring it back to the course tomorrow.

Played 18 and putted lights out today. New scotty is coming around nicely!

Played 18 with THP'ers a great way to spend a Sunday .

I've been out of the rotation with a bad cold, followed by bad work (well, good work but lots of it), followed by three golf-stopping injuries in a row. Now that I'm relatively recovered (I'm still a bit worried about my elbow), I focused on returning to a stretching routine. Hopefully I'll be back out on the course soon enough.

Watched the Travelers and now I'm working on my Morgan Cup scripting.

went to dicks to pick up a clicgear from Mercer85 and also hit some Irons in the bay. I was absolutely killing the xforged Irons carrying the 7i 188. My swing just felt good today so that may be part of it but man those were long and felt so good. I hit a bunch of others as well. But the X-forged stood out

Played 18. Played a course I've only played 1 other time. Trying to get out and play more rounds on courses other than my home course.

Walked my first 18 today with my clicgear, walking is so much better than riding and I played in 2:54 including stopping for a brat and Gatorade(sat down ate and drank).

The course and game seem different even better walking!

I golfed.

Now I'm THP'ing.

Boom.

Tried taking the paint job the prior owner of my 50 degree wedge added. What kinda jerk leaves the old paint in there when he changes his mind? There's 3 coats on these things!

Some thping thats it....tried ti make it to the range just not in the cards today

I drooled over a 5 iron Altitude after hitting a few balls with it.

Removed 11 SuperStroke Slims from some unused putters because I got bored, now I have a surplus of putter grips.

had a golf lesson, bought an extra bucket after the lesson. Officially registered for the county tournament this Friday, and THP'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back