What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my 2nd of 5 lessons yesterday. Still all very ugly.

The pro is getting me to think about pushing my right hand away from my head to stop the left arm breaking down and to create width.

Not as easy as it sounds!

Then I have to keep my spine angle on the down swing.

So much to work on. Have decided to take a month or two off from the course to really get these changes sorted. Lots of range time coming up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got the lie angle on my 3 iron adjusted... DET driver, 3 wood, hybrid and 3i re-gripped. Heading over to the States after dinner. Hitting a couple of buckets including one entirely out of the sand.

Alex

Played 18. Was supposed to be like 54 today, with the wind, it wasn't 54, that's for sure.

Played 18 with tc1

Played 18 holes. Not very well

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

TON of THP'ing
Little putting practice
Watched a bunch of golf
Put a SCOR 61* up for sale

Took irons/putter to be shipped off
Watched golf
THP'd
Did a bunch of pondering
Putted for about an hour total on carpet :banghead:better than nothing I guess.

Bahester we need to play dude

I played 27 holes of golf today. Plenty of sunshine and good times.

First of four lessons today. Did well, learned some tips for pitching and hitting irons and driver.........still have a lot of work to do on the driver, still new to it

Bahester we need to play dude

Yeah we do. I should have a full bag again in about 2 weeks, so after that I'm good to go anytime.

Picked up my first Scotty today. Also, paint filled my Odyssey White Ice 9. Pics will be on that thread...

Since I've been sick with the flu for the past week, I finally took the Mizuno's on their maiden voyage. 27 holes that included 9 with the head pro. I thought I had a shot at him after starting birdie birdie, but he brought me back to reality. I shot a +2 to his -3.

The temperature made it to 40 degrees (f) today, so I took advantage of it and hit a bucket of balls!

I was going to pick me up another pair of the FootJoy Streets, except in White, but all of the stores I went to were sold out of the white. DOHHHHHH!

I played 18 holes today. Not extremely well, but the lessons are paying off. I think I found my new ball, the E5, it was extraordinary.

I played 18 holes today. Not extremely well, but the lessons are paying off. I think I found my new ball, the E5, it was extraordinary.

Where'd you play Frank?

I played at Chapel Ridge in Pittsboro. We should get out very soon.

Where'd you play Frank?

I played a round at my home course this morning. We've had some serious wind going on lately and I can't stand playing in wind. I've also had many swing issues lately. Today, though, I hit the ball really well all day. I didn't score well due to my short game, but I had more fun playing today than I have in a while. It got to the point a week or so ago that I thought about putting the game up for a while if not for good, but when I went out today and hit the ball that well, I'm can't wait to get back out there tomorrow. Now if I can just get my short game going, all will be good.

I played at Chapel Ridge in Pittsboro. We should get out very soon.

Never played there. We need to get Chunky and all go play!

I played a round at my home course this morning. We've had some serious wind going on lately and I can't stand playing in wind. I've also had many swing issues lately. Today, though, I hit the ball really well all day. I didn't score well due to my short game, but I had more fun playing today than I have in a while. It got to the point a week or so ago that I thought about putting the game up for a while if not for good, but when I went out today and hit the ball that well, I'm can't wait to get back out there tomorrow. Now if I can just get my short game going, all will be good.

In basketball, they tell you to shoot your way out of a slump. I guess you need to pitch, chip or putt (whichever aspect of the short game you are struggling with) your way out of your slump.

Don't hang the clubs up. They will never forgive you.

Followed my plans through. Went across the ditch to The States. Hit Golf Galaxy and bought a hat.. rolled a 2-ball belly. I was tempted to hit RBZ, R11S and Fast 12 but opted not to. Oh while at GT today getting my clubs re-gripped I looked at Amp. The non-offset driver is actually easier to palate than I thought.. Bright Orange grip included. Ended up at the dome lastly and worked through two buckets. Great session but I was most pleased with my bunker practice. Made $20 that I tried hard to refuse.. I was approached for help and ended up giving a lesson.

Alex

Hit balls for a couple of hours at the PGA Superstore in Denver. That place is amazing and I did get to hit the RBZ irons and woods. If the numbers on the monitor are accurate I was hitting the 3-wood over 300 yards. I was more accurate with a couple of other clubs and the Adams Fast 12 3-wood was just as long. I can't wait to get the RBZ irons on the course and see the ball flight and true distances.

Hit balls for a couple of hours at the PGA Superstore in Denver. That place is amazing and I did get to hit the RBZ irons and woods. If the numbers on the monitor are accurate I was hitting the 3-wood over 300 yards. I was more accurate with a couple of other clubs and the Adams Fast 12 3-wood was just as long. I can't wait to get the RBZ irons on the course and see the ball flight and true distances.

Off the deck or the tee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back