What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18, spent some time on THP and put new grips on a couple of Miller Time's clubs. Play well tomorrow Josh.

Last edited:
Played 18 with some buddies. Hot and beautiful but my allergies were killing me.

Regripped my driver and putter then played 18.

Chipping around the yard.

Went to the range and hit a small bucket. Worked on irons for 3/4 of the balls and driver for other 1/4. I really need to get back to the consistency I once had. Not that I scored lower just hit the same numbers more often.

Made a tee time for tomorrow afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worked on my wedges at the range. 120yds in.

Had a meet & greet at my course for us new members. Also met a new guy there that lurks here for all the reviews etc.

Deposit sent in for the Disney event, browsing hotel options and Disney attractions ect. As my sons birthday as a day before the event I am trying to plan something special for his bday

Playing 18 with a few THP'ers.

Got up early with my son, went to the course for 18, only to get there and see them setting up for a charity tournament I forgot about. We ended up hitting a large bucket each and then chipping and putting for almost an hour. Booked a tee time for tomorrow morning.

Played in a comp with 40+mph sustained wind = no fun!!

I'm playing in a scramble at Timberstone Golf Course in Iron Mountain, MI

56bec08e2769593eadbd9d947c43bbf7.jpg

Walked 18 with ddec. Tee time was 6:30 am and was home by 11:30 am (course is about 30 mins from my house). Perfect weather as well.

b38cad6eccb3c372e78968becf19c749.jpg

Played 18 with a couple THPers. Always a fun time

Packed and finalized to leave for Pittsburgh tomorrow. A week of work then a few days of fun.

went to the range for a shaft experiment after some really poor driving with a relatively new shaft. feel good about the results and a relatively new direction with a shaft I just can't quit!

now watching the memorial. Justin Rose's swing. that is all.

18 with my father in law

Made a tee time for next Saturday.

Walked 18 and THPed

Wife and I hit some balls at the range this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back