What golf stuff did you get for the Holidays?

Nice putter! I have the classic 1 and really like it as a back up putter for my 8876.

Great pics Hawk, that putter is especially sweet.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Thanks guys. I'm not a big fan of the plumber neck and this one doesn't have it. It's got a 1/2 shaft offset and seems to really fit my 'new' stroke really well. I was going to change the grip, but it's not as bad as I remembered it being in the store.

Thanks guys. I'm not a big fan of the plumber neck and this one doesn't have it. It's got a 1/2 shaft offset and seems to really fit my 'new' stroke really well. I was going to change the grip, but it's not as bad as I remembered it being in the store.

I agree I read a lot of reviews of the classic putters saying the grip was just terrible and while its not the best it is more than usable.

Christmas gifts!

Christmas gifts!

Ok so, I'm finally back home and am loving it. I can't be away from for very long. Anyways, I got my Nike VR cavity backs! I've hit them a couple times and love them, especially from what I was coming from. Even though that it exciting, I also got a Swing evaluation 60 min. session and 3 30 min. follow up lessons to GolfTec. I can't wait to go and try out the place for myself and I will have a wright up on it. It feels great to be back on THP and I can't wait for this spring!

Another thread merged with this one. That brings the total to 8 for those keeping score at home.

Another thread merged with this one. That brings the total to 8 for those keeping score at home.

LOL! That is too funny.

bought myself a 3 wood and a hybrid. drivers on the way within the next 5 days!

we got a keurig individual cup coffee maker
its golf related cuz if im gonna play early in the morning... coffee is a necessity

Love that red B-stone hat Hawk! Congrats on the putter as well

Love that red B-stone hat Hawk! Congrats on the putter as well

I think I'm just going to go ahead and buy the black and navy ones too. Then I'll have one for almost every outfit.

our little Hawk is all growns up now! you little fashionista!
I think I'm just going to go ahead and buy the black and navy ones too. Then I'll have one for almost every outfit.

1,000 Custome golf tees, a engraved leather scorecard holder and about $250 in gift cards to a golf store.... will come in handy when I'm buying new irons this season.

lets see....

a Betti Staff bag...thanks Caleb
Epoch tees
3 dozen balls
Adidad Power band golf shoes
Zero Restriction rain jacket
Zero restriction winter gloves
Under Armour golf glove
Adidas clima cool shirt
nike golf shirt
antigua shirt
Titleist winter mittens
PGA National ball marker

I think thats it

I got a set of irons, 2 Cleveland Indians golf shirts, 3 Cleveland Indians headcovers, Cleveland Indians umbrella, 2 Etonic gloves, 12 Callaway HX Bite balls, 52,56 and 60 degree Nike SV Tour wedges, SKLZ training aid, and Toronto Maple Leafs Golf Shirt. I love Christmas!

Nice stuff coming from everywhere! Hawk, that is a sweet bag and you'll love that Torq strap when you're riding around the cart playing non-serious golf. No more twisty bag. One-T, you cleaned up dude! Nice stuff.

As for me, got a dozen yellow E6's, two Izod shirts and a hat to match. I'm hoping on having a late spring Christmas so save, save, save.

Thanks budd...I sure did. My dad loves Christmas...and golf...so my bro and I clean up shop

Thanks budd...I sure did. My dad loves Christmas...and golf...so my bro and I clean up shop

This is known and a fact... you can probably replicate this post in a couple of years when my 2 boys become of golfing age. I relish the day when I can start spoiling them with golf stuff.

This is known and a fact... you can probably replicate this post in a couple of years when my 2 boys become of golfing age. I relish the day when I can start spoiling them with golf stuff.

I hear ya man, I love christmas and I always am in a giving spirit

Lets see.....

1 Dallas cowboy golf towel
1 Texas rangers golf towel
1 Texas Ranger magnetic driver head cover
2 Dozen Srixon Z-star x in yellow. 1 dozen have my initials on the sight line
1 Set of Calloway Jaws Wedges, satin 52,56,60
1 Set of adams puglielli Wedges, not the new black ones
1 Taylor Corza ghost putter, early present :)
and about 200 bucks thanks to winning $75 cash for the white elephant we do every year with my cousins. All probably going toward new irons in the next few weeks.

Note: Other than a pair of jeans and Almond Joys, I don't think I asked for anything non golf related. It also pays to tavel 10 hours around Texas to go to EVERY family X-mas lol.

A Tehama shirt, an UnderArmour shirt, a Tommy Armour shirt, A Srixon cap with a sleeve of balls, another driver's cap (not Sligo, this one was from The Gap) and a book, 300 greatest golf holes.

And a "Bazinga" T-shirt.

A Tehama shirt, an UnderArmour shirt, a Tommy Armour shirt, A Srixon cap with a sleeve of balls, another driver's cap (not Sligo, this one was from The Gap) and a book, 300 greatest golf holes.

And a "Bazinga" T-shirt.

We bought one of those for my wifes sister!!!!!! Best tv shirts ever!!!! lol.

I got a golf calender and Andrea gave me a giftcard. Which was to be used for a Mashie or driver!!! So I'm gonna save it. THe gift card is awesome. She took one of the pictures I have of me from the last outing and put it on the card. It's my facebook profile. Very cool and I was really happy with it.

cool new sligo belt in charcoal - just happened to match my xmas outfit!

sligo.jpg

Not much for x-mas this year. Picked up a bag of tees that was taped nicely to a rather large bottle of Jim Beam Black. It should keep me plenty warm this winter.

Got a couple of jackets, tickets to the Wells Fargo Champ. and the Tom Callahan Earl/Tiger book so far. Still 1 more gift exchange to go.

Back