what is your sports car?

Not really sports car but...
c169bfdfe3b36ea22b324cd016ead476.jpg

68b2abe451649cc1a06de7032c8bd576.jpg

My old Terminator Cobra was a blast to drive but it had easily the worst interior of any 'nice car'.

I'd love to get a nice resto-mod late 60's Mustang or Camaro one day to troll around on weekends, and shine up all week. Maybe one day.

Back in the day I drove a 5-speed Mitsubishi Eclipse RS. It was a blast to drive but I don't think I could get in or out of it anymore.

Now I have a Maxima, which Nissan bills as a "4-door sports car". That is an exaggeration, but it is fun to drive has has some power.

47fab0455f8aef4074ab79ba4ad81a1b.jpg

I can fit 5 golf bags in the trunk.. Or two dead hookers
Only two? You must like the bigger ones
Back in the day I drove a 5-speed Mitsubishi Eclipse RS. It was a blast to drive but I don't think I could get in or out of it anymore.

Now I have a Maxima, which Nissan bills as a "4-door sports car". That is an exaggeration, but it is fun to drive has has some power.
A sports car with a cvt? I've been a maxima fan for a long time, had two of them. I don't understand why they won't out a real transmission in it.

My wife currently drives a 2012 BMW 328Xi that is like a rocket on rails.
Too bad the lease is up on it in 2 weeks.

Okay, a better way to post this video. My SS will be similar to this one in 3 weeks after install of Kooks mods and tune.

For me, it would be a Ford Mustang or Chevy Camaro all day. They have very good base performance, parts and cheap and plentiful and theres a ton of go faster parts out there for them.
I love Audis and Mercs too but if I were to buy a sports car, no question it would be a Mustang/Camaro because you cant beat it for bang for the buck.

BMW M5, my mom bought one and I love it. One of the best handling cars I have driven and it's fast as hell. I shut down a few challenges last time I had it out.
de1b2788257fa6acf9b5f6d7bdd89b90.jpg

BMW M5, my mom bought one and I love it. One of the best handling cars I have driven and it's fast as hell. I shut down a few challenges last time I had it out.
de1b2788257fa6acf9b5f6d7bdd89b90.jpg

Does she have the older v8 or the newer v10? I had a chance to drive the older one & it was a blast!

911 GTS3.

Nothing comes close for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only two? You must like the bigger ones

I was thinking the same thing. You could dang near run a whole brothel out of the trunk of those old beasts.

Does she have the older v8 or the newer v10? I had a chance to drive the older one & it was a blast!
V10, just took delivery in March. Had some extras added when she order from Germany.

V10, just took delivery in March. Had some extras added when she order from Germany.
That is not a grandma car, kudos to Mrs Kong!

Oh nice! Love the exhaust note from those...
I had the pleasure of driving an Audi S6 with the V10, both really elegant cars that will shove your eyes into the back of your head with enough pressure on the accelerator.

Oh nice! Love the exhaust note from those...
I had the pleasure of driving an Audi S6 with the V10, both really elegant cars that will shove your eyes into the back of your head with enough pressure on the accelerator.
My dad still giggles everytime he rides with her. And she lucky knows all the law enforcement in her town, she likes to go fast.

not to be "internet correction guy"...................... but the F10 M5 (2012+) is a 560hp V8 turbo, the E60 (2004-2010) was the evil 500hp V10.

baller status mom!

My Saturday/Sunday Car is a 2012 Porsche Cayman S, within the next 6 months I'm going to go deep on a new 911 S Turbo

Jaguar F type is a beast. Scared me to death driving that thing. Just picked up a Jaguar XK last week. What a sweet ride. Got it in caviar with grey leather interior.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

My Saturday/Sunday Car is a 2012 Porsche Cayman S, within the next 6 months I'm going to go deep on a new 911 S Turbo

Went to the Tour Exotics track in Vegas. Drove the 911 turbo, that car is a beast..

My 1st was a 1963 MGB. Worked on it all week so that maybe I could drive it on the weekend. Touched every nut and bolt on it outside of the block. Next was a 1995 stock Miata. Then a 1992 Porsche 968 Cabriolet. Then a 1999 Miata with a turbo. Now a 1997 BMW Z3. How do people stand it with a solid roof overhead?

Back