What TV are you watching all your golf on?

32" Samsung HD. Few years old but still a great picture

Samsung 55" - Any bigger and I would need a bigger living room. <insert that's what she said reply>

I love watching golf on my 37" Vizio. With directv and Yamaha surround sound. Jbl speakers

My living room tv as it's the only one that gets HD and Golf Channel.

What is it?

Some sort of Samsung flat screen. It's about 3-4 years old so not too good. I think it's 40 inches or something. I think my parents may get a new one though.

I have a Panasonic plasma 60" in the rec room and a 42" in the living room ( both Vistas). Plasmas are super values for the dollar in high def.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

37" LG that is a couple of years old. Alas, tis the biggest that our entertainment center can hold. I've finally talked my wife into a new entertainment center in the near future, meaning a much bigger TV will replace it in the next year or two. I'm thinking 80" or something. She'll probably say 50". Gotta start big and compromise down, right? :)

We have a smallish 1 bedroom apartment so that limited my size, which was sucky. Never the less picked up a new tv about a month ago:

399326_10151072676860268_587450267_21784951_464886263_n.jpg

42" LED Smart TV
1080P
120hz
2.6ms response time
Built in Wifi

Really happy with the purchase. Only complaint is that LG doesn't offer a keyboard for the Smart TV, which makes browsing and searching a little longer than it should be.

40" Samsung LED for me. The best thing you can do, whatever TV it may be, is calibrate it. Took me a long time to get the color right for golf.

I just upgraded to a 70" Sharp LED LCD a couple of days ago (my 61" Samsung DLP was dying a not-so-slow death).

HUGE upgrade in more than just size over my previous set. Great clarity, contrast, deep blacks, colors pop... love it. And just in time for the Super Bowl. :smile-big:

have two vizio's and love them. but when im at work i watch on my iphone and stare at the batery life drop by the second.

52" Sony LED...golf looks great on it.

I just upgraded to a 70" Sharp LED LCD a couple of days ago (my 61" Samsung DLP was dying a not-so-slow death).

HUGE upgrade in more than just size over my previous set. Great clarity, contrast, deep blacks, colors pop... love it. And just in time for the Super Bowl. :smile-big:
We'll all be coming to your house for the big game!

46" Sony xbr it's all right!

37" Toshiba Regza. I watch a lot of sports on it and I've found the only time I ever notice motion blur is watching golf- usually when they are zoomed in on someone when they are walking. There's something about that scene that my TV just can't keep up with.

60" Sony w/ Motionflow 240 & built in 3D & wifi.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

We'll all be coming to your house for the big game!

Hope he has lots of food and beer!

Stocking up all week, c'mon over! :wink:

I'm actually going over a buddy's house, he has great SB parties. His TV is awesome, too... a 60" Pioneer Elite plasma. Things could change though, after seeing my TV today my dad asked if he can come over for the SB, lol... May just spend time with pops instead.

Panasonic Viera 50". Not too big, not too small. Decent picture...no complaints.

Samsung 51" Plasma. I have basic cable, so the picture is seriously lacking.

55" lg led lcd, and sometimes a 47" lg led lcd that's sitting right next to it (although that's usually only turned on for the superbowl).

55" lg led lcd, and sometimes a 47" lg led lcd that's sitting right next to it (although that's usually only turned on for the superbowl).
You have two TV's right next to each other? Why? And if it''s only on for four hours a year, why not put it in another room?

Back