What will Gizmo pick thread?

The event and Disney because who can leave Mickey hanging.

I'll go with Legacy, that would be my choice.

The Gauntlet, King and Legacy have high odds, but I say he goes with a yet unknown.

He's Canadian so who knows... But I'd guess an event after hockey season is over and someplace with plenty of beer

Legacy seems to be the early favorite

Legacy on Ricky's team??

My money's on the King or the Gauntlet, with the chance to be MVP and going to #TheGrandaddy!

He's Canadian so who knows... But I'd guess an event after hockey season is over and someplace with plenty of beer

hahahaha

My vote is for #TheKing

So many awesome choices, he can't go wrong. But if I were choosing, #The Gauntlet, or #The King.

My guess is Legacy

For me it would be the King or Personal Distance.

I would say Legacy, but any choice is a winner IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whichever one he picks will be awesome. If I have to vote I'll throw it out there for a personal favorite: #TheKing

If I won I would have probably picked #TheGuantlet or #TheKing but probably would have changed my mind 100 times.

What he said. I'd have a hard time sticking with one choice. At least Gizmo won't have this happen to him if he changes his mind (referring to 1:20):

[video=youtube;pWS8Mg-JWSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWS8Mg-JWSg[/video]

Congrats Giz. No matter what you pick it will be a wonderful time.

Given a chance to write my own #THPLegacy, I'd most certainly grab the chance.

I would guess wherever the airfare is more affordable for him, so I'd have to go with The King. Plus it involves Callaway so its a win win.

#TheGauntlet

#TheGauntlet, but I'm biased.

I'd say #TheKing. Just looks like a very fun event.

Since he is in BC, I'm going to say #TheKing in order to keep travel costs down. So many great events though, he cannot go wrong.

I don't even know... All the events are going to be so awesome. I wonder if he picks based on venue?

There are some ridiculous courses on the 2015 schedule.

Back