What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night was italian sausage an peppers with rigotoni

Sauteed spinach with garlic, lemon, and pepper with chicken over whole wheat pasta.

i just found my new steak taco salad spot... it rivals my fave el toritos in mira mesa
yay for mi casitas!

Thin and crispy pizza. Knowing we were going to be basically snowed in today, I made the dough yesterday, It's been proofing on the counter in sealed containers since late yesterday afternoon.

Kevin

Spaghetti.

Six Gun Chili over seasoned Crispy Crowns with cheese, onions, and sour cream, and Burritos with Six Gun Chili, Fritos, cheese, onions, and sour cream.

It was a rootin', tootin', Six Gun shootin' chili extravaganza. Pretty bueno on a blizzardly noche.

Kevin

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Baked chicken with a whole lot of 60 calorie per serving corn.

Cauliflower Bisque and Shrimp Scampi with lots of butter.

Bisque on a cold snowy day, yessiree. Love Atkins.

last night was italian sausage an peppers with rigotoni

Sauteed spinach with garlic, lemon, and pepper with chicken over whole wheat pasta.

i just found my new steak taco salad spot... it rivals my fave el toritos in mira mesa
yay for mi casitas!

Thin and crispy pizza. Knowing we were going to be basically snowed in today, I made the dough yesterday, It's been proofing on the counter in sealed containers since late yesterday afternoon.

Kevin

I live a very sheltered life! Burritos here...

Stuffed shells. They were giving samples of them at the Sams club. I bought everything I sampled today!

chinese low mein.. yummm

I live a very sheltered life! Burritos here...

you need to broaden your palate there duey... if you ever visit the east coast ill take you on a mini tour of food and golf!

you need to broaden your palate there duey... if you ever visit the east coast ill take you on a mini tour of food and golf!

It's on buddy. I've never been a picky eater by any means, I even own restaurants, I just can't cook, lol. You get a chance to come here I'll treat you to bull fry's, hehe

It's on buddy. I've never been a picky eater by any means, I even own restaurants, I just can't cook, lol. You get a chance to come here I'll treat you to bull fry's, hehe

as long as bull fries arent anything like rocky mt oysters im all in

5....5....5 dollar footlong.

Well... were not in the rocky mt's, lol

im no andrew zimmer but i was just making sure hahaha
ill treat you to 4 plates of the ole bull fries... while i stick to the good ole french kind!

Last edited:
Stuffed shells. They were giving samples of them at the Sams club. I bought everything I sampled today!

I'm so glad they do that. We were thinking about getting the salmon burgers until we tried them. Nasty!

im no andrew zimmer but i was just making sure hahaha
ill treat you to 4 plates of the ole bull fries... while i stick to the good ole french kind!

Haha, sounds good buddy

Just finished country fried steak with gravy, corn, mashed potatos & a brownie, Yes it was a TV dinner. :D

Ratatouille with turkey sausage over whole wheat pasta with garlic sauteed spinach and banana foster bread for dessert

Fish 'n' chips.

The wife has made me very happy, she is fixing spaghetti, I love spaghetti.

Pancakes and Bacon

Ratatouille with turkey sausage over whole wheat pasta with garlic sauteed spinach and banana foster bread for dessert

Watch out Lucas, do you know were my little nephew is?

Banana foster bread? Sounds yummy!!! :bananadance:

It is even light! I'm testing the recipe tonight so if it goes well, I'll post it in the recipe thread.

Tacos it is tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back