What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Oakley Golf polos at the factory store. Black Friday deal for $14/ea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone talk me into a pair of shoes. I want to get a new pair for Christmas, and there really isn't anything out there that excite me. I kinda like the TitanTour looks, but I'm not sure how comfortable those are. I don't love the LC3's, and they haven't come down enough in price for me to go for it. I actually like the White and Red Air Rivals, so those are in the running. The Adidas don't excite me, is there anything there I should be looking at?

I'd prefer to spend under 100, would go higher if I really loved a pair, but I'm not seeing anything out there, except the Nike ID LC3's, and those are TOO much.

Also, Golfsmith had some stellar deals on the Ecco Hybrid Wingtips shoes in all different colors. If I wore pants to play more often, I would be all over those.

Fan of the Boost? I was in Edwin Watts today after therapy and they have them for $20 off

Fan of the Boost? I was in Edwin Watts today after therapy and they have them for $20 off

Nope, they don't do anything for me. I think the only Adidas that have caught my eye at all are the Tour 360 X in Gray.

Nope, they don't do anything for me. I think the only Adidas that have caught my eye at all are the Tour 360 X in Gray.
I'm kinda with you. Some days I look at them and want a pair, then the next day I don't. Guess I'm more traditional in shoe styles. I picked up a pair of Adipure but the Boost were comfy.

Got the kentwool socks on for the first time omg so comfy i want more

Yes sir. Only thing I wear to golf now if I can help it.

How do they compare to swiftwick? Those are my fav socks right now.

Someone talk me into a pair of shoes. I want to get a new pair for Christmas, and there really isn't anything out there that excite me. I kinda like the TitanTour looks, but I'm not sure how comfortable those are. I don't love the LC3's, and they haven't come down enough in price for me to go for it. I actually like the White and Red Air Rivals, so those are in the running. The Adidas don't excite me, is there anything there I should be looking at?

I'd prefer to spend under 100, would go higher if I really loved a pair, but I'm not seeing anything out there, except the Nike ID LC3's, and those are TOO much.

Also, Golfsmith had some stellar deals on the Ecco Hybrid Wingtips shoes in all different colors. If I wore pants to play more often, I would be all over those.

Biodrive leather or regular can be had for less than $100 now and they're both awesome shoes.

Puma BioDrives. I have seen them on sale for $60 - you might be able to do even better on Black Friday. You can thank me later.

They don't compare. Swiftwick are thin and EVERYTHING sticks to them.

Kentwool are much thicker but still breathable and offer a fantastic cushion as compared to the Swiftwicks.

They don't compare. Swiftwick are thin and EVERYTHING sticks to them.

Kentwool are much thicker but still breathable and offer a fantastic cushion as compared to the Swiftwicks.

Thank you sir... Off to the internet!

Swiftwick has a wool version as well for those that like hiking socks.

Biodrive leather or regular can be had for less than $100 now and they're both awesome shoes.
Totally different experience as far as I'm concerned. One is built on thin material and is perfect for summer golf, and the other has a very obvious wool build and feels great especially around the house.

For me, I'm committed to swiftwick on the course, but I do like the Kentwool.

Kentwool is exponentially better and more comfy imo, and I was at one point a big swiftwick fan.

Puma BioDrives. I have seen them on sale for $60 - you might be able to do even better on Black Friday. You can thank me later.

I'm looking at the Biodrive leathers in white/gray, I've never been a spikeless fan but I guess it doens't hurt to give them another try. I don't LOVE the looks, but I know so many have said they are unbelievably comfortable.

How do they fit compared to Nike?

I'm looking at the Biodrive leathers in white/gray, I've never been a spikeless fan but I guess it doens't hurt to give them another try. I don't LOVE the looks, but I know so many have said they are unbelievably comfortable.

How do they fit compared to Nike?

My last Nike pair was a few years old - but the Biodrives are more comfortable than my footjoy contours and i have no slippage issuess with these spikeless.

Walked 18 in the leather today and my feet feel great.

Kentwool is exponentially better and more comfy imo, and I was at one point a big swiftwick fan.

I'm 100% in agreement with you. I love these Kentwool socks.

I'm 100% in agreement with you. I love these Kentwool socks.

Me too. I actually tossed most of my swift wicks and I had about 17 pairs.

Me too. I actually tossed most of my swift wicks and I had about 17 pairs.

I'll be sloooowwwlllyyy making the switch. This is going to cut into my Stance socks purchases.

Ok cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grabbed 7 shirts and a reversible belt from Matte Grey.

Nice. What did you get?

Thinking about one of those UA Infrared Jackets...if the snow stays away, I'd like to be able to play all winter. At least hit some balls at the range every week.

I don't really want to pay $50 for a pair of underwear but if they are as comfy as the socks I may need to try the Kentwools.

I don't really want to pay $50 for a pair of underwear but if they are as comfy as the socks I may need to try the Kentwools.

I said the same exact thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back