What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the tip JB, I'm assuming these are moisture wicking material too?

Absolutely. Even have a nice stretch to them.

Finally found the blue version of the Adidas 3 stripe shorts here locally, and on a rediculous sale to boot. Tossed a pair of gray Adidas pants for good measure since it was a sale after all :)

Still wishing there was somewhere local that carried some of the newer or trendier brands, like Sligo or Cross.

Finally found the blue version of the Adidas 3 stripe shorts here locally, and on a rediculous sale to boot. Tossed a pair of gray Adidas pants for good measure since it was a sale after all :)

Still wishing there was somewhere local that carried some of the newer or trendier brands, like Sligo or Cross.

I have the three stripe pants and they are soo comfy.

I also wish there was a place by me that sold sligo or puma golf gear.

still pondering white shorts, gg has slazenger ones on sale!!

My haul from GG:

BAh7CWkKIgo2MDB4MGkLbCsHN7V1SmkHaQtpCGkCCLo.jpg

BAh7CWkKIgo2MDB4MGkLbCsHRfogS2kHaQtpCGkD9gsB.jpg

headwear-2011-tour-magna_6317_large_2.jpg

2555B.jpeg

Do you think the Pink Sligo Wallack will work with white belt, shorts, and shoes? I've seen Brian Gay pull off the look with white pants but not so sure with shorts.

It would be fine with black pants and shoes but I don't like wearing all black shoes with shorts.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much......

Do you think the Pink Sligo Wallack will work with white belt, shorts, and shoes? I've seen Brian Gay pull off the look with white pants but not so sure with shorts.

It would be finewith black pants and shoes but I don't like wearing all black shoes with shorts.

I think it will look great, it did yesterday. All your missing is the pink shoes. Which I think you have actually

Why do you hang your shorts with carabiners?

See how perfect they hang? Plus it increases the workability and seriousness.

I think it will look great, it did yesterday. All your missing is the pink shoes. Which I think you have actually

Yeah but the shoes don't go with that shirt. The shoes are more a bubblegum pink the Wallack is more neon pink. :disapointed: Reminds me I need to order the Martin Pink Vegas though. :D

I like the 'O' for OEM hehe
My haul from GG:

BAh7CWkKIgo2MDB4MGkLbCsHN7V1SmkHaQtpCGkCCLo.jpg

BAh7CWkKIgo2MDB4MGkLbCsHRfogS2kHaQtpCGkD9gsB.jpg

headwear-2011-tour-magna_6317_large_2.jpg

2555B.jpeg

Neither was I up until recently but it works man....esp. if you rock the pink shirt

It would be fine with black pants and shoes but I don't like wearing all black shoes with shorts.

Yeah but the shoes don't go with that shirt. The shoes are more a bubblegum pink the Wallack is more neon pink. :disapointed: Reminds me I need to order the Martin Pink Vegas though. :D

hahahaha....I think the bubble gum pink would look fine....

Doesn't it help them dry quicker?!?!

ahhhh...good call

hahahaha....I think the bubble gum pink would look fine....

ahhhh...good call

I'll take a pic side by side for you tonight and it will probably change your mind. LOL When I saw the Wallack at PGA Show I was thinking whole time I have to get one but it won't go with my shoes! :D

And dont forget the hat, reppin the sponsor. Its the best looking Callaway hat Ive seen in GG yet. Plus its got the ball marker on it.

Just picked up 3 new pairs of plaid shorts. Should go really well with my Hawaiian shirts

I picked up those shorts this past Sat lol. I also picked up a Callaway visor. They have some sweet hats.

And dont forget the hat, reppin the sponsor. Its the best looking Callaway hat Ive seen in GG yet. Plus its got the ball marker on it.

I picked up those shorts this past Sat lol. I also picked up a Callaway visor. They have some sweet hats.

Nice! Your shorts have an O on them for OEM haha. What day are we wearing them at the outing? lol Callaway has some nice hats but GG NEVER has the normal looking ones. Or maybe I just like boring hats.

Nice! Your shorts have an O on them for OEM haha. What day are we wearing them at the outing? lol Callaway has some nice hats but GG NEVER has the normal looking ones. Or maybe I just like boring hats.

I do like that Callaway hat.

I'm big on boring hats too I guess lol. Sunday ya? Itll be a classic OEM short day.

I'm big on boring hats too I guess lol. Sunday ya? Itll be a classic OEM short day.

I like very classic fitted hats. I have a few Ping hats that are simple ye very functional plus they are fitted.

Tapatalkin' this mutha.

Just ordered a Zero Restriction waterproof half-sleeve pullover. If the weather keeps up as it has been, this will get LOTS of use.

I'll take a pic side by side for you tonight and it will probably change your mind. LOL When I saw the Wallack at PGA Show I was thinking whole time I have to get one but it won't go with my shoes! :D

You guys are too funny love to catch up readiing all these replies. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back