Where Did You Play Today?

Nice track in really good condition.

Horrendous pace of play and customer service.

Basically this: great course, crappy management.

That'll kill one every time. Hate y'all had a bad experience.

I played at St. Ives in Canadian Lakes Mi. this weekend. It is a beautiful course. I played with my Father and my son and my nephew. A great time was had by all. I played Tullymore the day before and it is one tough course. I recommend anyone in the area to play these 2 courses. They are owned by the same people and are only 10 minutes away from each other.

994760_474345095981419_2006248392_n2_zps7671b0e7.jpg
7939_474344352648160_1930687962_n_zpsa63daa26.jpg
1010022_474344729314789_1922928929_n_zps66226951.jpg

Pecan Valley River Course in Fort Worth

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Pecan Valley River Course in Fort Worth

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Same here, fancy that.

Fantastic course! We will be back....soon.

The Bridges at Gunter. got through 18 in about 3-1/2 hrs Fairways were nice. Greens will make you cry Mamma. :)

Waubeeka Golf Links in Williamstown, MA. Great course, wicked fast greens.

Crystal Lake in McDoungha ,Ga w/Thper's

Played 9 holes with a buddy at Boughton Ridge golf course in Bolingbrook Il. It was a nice 9 that we started at 6 and were back home by 730 since I had a long drive home today. Not a hard course, but nice enough for the price.

Logger's Trail in Stillwater, a little soggy but still in good shape.

On my way to Moss Creek in Clayton. I hope it's in better shape than when I played it last or I'm punching my buddy.

On my way to Moss Creek in Clayton. I hope it's in better shape than when I played it last or I'm punching my buddy.

Let me know on this one for sure

Where Did You Play Today?

Let me know on this one for sure

Get your photo on dude!!!! How are the rates?

Course was in good shape, greens were fast didn't break as much as expected on a lot of holes. Greens were fairly receptive thanks to some rain and humidity.

For 29 w/cart it was a good deal, it's a long course and tons of space between tee boxes!

Sorry about no photos fellas didn't think about it!

Les Bolstad Course, University of Minnesota. The men no longer play there because it is too short but it is a decent course for a hacker like myself. I would like to see the greens in better shape they always seem to have some problems and the extra water hazards weren't very nice either especially with the amount of blind shots you have.

Painted Hills with my wife and Texas Hacker. Good time.

Crestwood CC in Rehoboth, MA for a charity tournament yesterday

Meadow Brook GC in Taylorsville, UT. Flat course on marshy type land - think lots of cattails. Fairly narrow fairways on most holes, and small greens. Pretty easy course though, shot 42 on 9, and that was with 2 water balls (d'oh!).

Shot 3 over - 74 at Indian Canyon yesterday.

b1b4cfc43072224084ce9169b7766985.jpg

Charlieteeingoffatoldepoint6-25-13_zpse7edc36c.jpg
My Brother Charlie Teeing off this afternoon on #12 at Olde Point Country Club, Hampstead NC.

Brevofield in Wake Forest, NC. Pretty easy track in very nice condition. Love the greens out here, compared to ours in Texas.

I spent the last few days in Las Vegas and got to play 3 rounds of golf.
Played Bears Best on Monday, stallion mountain (big break II course) on Tuesday, and TPC Las Vegas on Wednesday. Enjoyed TPC the most. Conditions were challenging, extremely windy and extremely hot. Couldn't quite get the distance controll down compared to shot length in Florida.

Played 18 at Firewheel Lakes course today. First 9 "ok', last 9...ughh. last 4 holes teamed up with another Single, HC of 10, ( I was getting slow on the course, he caught up to me.) He helped my mental game a lot.

Indian ridge in oxford ohio

#goatpath

Back