WHOO HOO, i joined the 70s club today

jkirby4

Reaction score
Handicap
best round of my life today. shot a 79. previous best round was 87. today i was rolling in putts from everywhere. hitting greens in regulation. i even had a double bogey on 17 and still shot 40,39. man does it feel good when the stars align!!!!!!!! i just had to brag to someone cause the wife is supportive but has no idea how big that is for a 20ish handicap. thanks for letting me brag a little :)

Congratulations, that is the first of many more I am sure.

Congrats dude.

Congrats on the great round!

best round of my life today. shot a 79. previous best round was 87. today i was rolling in putts from everywhere. hitting greens in regulation. i even had a double bogey on 17 and still shot 40,39. man does it feel good when the stars align!!!!!!!! i just had to brag to someone cause the wife is supportive but has no idea how big that is for a 20ish handicap. thanks for letting me brag a little :)

Congrats JKirb!! That's awesome.

You broke the seal! Congrats!

Congrats!!

Absolutely awesome, congratulations!

Great job :thumb:

Grats Bro...

Word of warning... I shot my first 79 a couple of weeks ago then promply went back and shot a 92 the next day.

Nice. Congratulations.

Grats Bro...

Word of warning... I shot my first 79 a couple of weeks ago then promply went back and shot a 92 the next day.

i am by no means under the illusion that i'll be in the 70s from now on. i was just on fire today. i fully expect to shoot my normal 80s/90s but i know that it is possible to get there if things work out. i'm ok being a bogey golfer. i really enjoy getting out and playing no matter the score. it felt SO good today :)

i am by no means under the illusion that i'll be in the 70s from now on. i was just on fire today. i fully expect to shoot my normal 80s/90s but i know that it is possible to get there if things work out. i'm ok being a bogey golfer. i really enjoy getting out and playing no matter the score. it felt SO good today :)

Thats my view 100%

I've found if you're a bogie golfer you can hang with any golf group and be accepted as a legit golfer. I read somewhere that less than 8% of golfers are bogie or better.

Awesome job

Nice, Way too go.

Congrats!!!

Congrats on the new PB. It feels so great when you brake into the 70's.

Congratulations! !

tapin from my big as note 2

Nice one, congrats

Cracking job buddy well done!

Congrats man!

Congrats. Thanks for sharing. I love hearing about PB.

Congrats!

Thats awesome...well done

Back