Who's been banned from an internet forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hi, my name is Kmac, and I'm looking for blades for a serious golfer"

Best thread ever!

That was possibly the best thread of all time

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a link to this awesome thread?
"Hi, my name is Kmac, and I'm looking for blades for a serious golfer"

Best thread ever!

I got banned at Puttertalk a couple of years ago over the discussion of a TP Mills putter I had bought from one of the biggest collectors in the US. Mills rep thought it wasn't right, we bantered back and forth and in the end he demanded through a moderator that I publicly name the seller and I refused, so I was banned. Such is life.

I did not get banned at Golfwrx, but.....Someone opened a thread where many of us were posting pics and such of putters we had restored and talking about the process of restoration. This discussion would lead to people asking me and others to do this work for them (not something I ever solicited) but the site owner was just certain I was (soliciting work) so he demanded that I pay several hundred dollars a month to be a site sponsor. At that time I had never been paid a dime to restore a club, but he was just convinced I was making money off the site through this thread, so I just asked to have my account closed to resolve the problem and I never looked back.

This site more than makes up for the other and then some. Different people have different agenda's I guess. Forums are only as good as the people running it, and again that is the reason this one is far and above all the others.

Reactions: JB
Back when I played a few video games at the start of college I got banned from a few different forums, some my fault, some probably not. This is really the only forum I'm a part of and I don't planned on being banned anytime soon :D

I got suspended from a blu-ray forum 5 years ago. I was posting spoilers in a thread that was labeled as a spoilers thread. The mods were editing my posts by changing the font colors. I proceeded to call the mods a bunch of names. I got suspended. That format war ended a few days later. So I have never been back. It got really old. Technology snobs are 1000x worse than golf snobs.

Rep added for finding the thread.

God bless you, prince amongst men.

This thread is odd.

I've been suspended from here 4 or 5 times, maybe more. Some deserved, some I'd say not so much, but such is life.

LOL @ Kmac. that's epic.

Seriously, that could be the best thread I have ever read, it was seriously good, with a ton of serious information about serious improvements by gaming blades.

I want to add rep to Kmac and TC for posts from that thread.

That's hilarious. I like the one where the guy gives you props for talking about yourself in the third person.

Seriously, that could be the best thread I have ever read, it was seriously good, with a ton of serious information about serious improvements by gaming blades.

I want to add rep to Kmac and TC for posts from that thread.

Me too. I laughed my way through that one. The answers were priceless. TC's 2 cents every few posts were awesome.

Kmac is a member of a group over there, it's says "banned."

I'm banned from a few political forums. It's easy to do: just present logical arguments backed up by facts which run counter to the prevailing world view of the forum mods. Most of what passes for truth in some worlds is just pure fabrication.

That was good for a Trololololol. On a serious note, like I said, I have never been banned, but I have done things (some on this forum) that could certainly be bannable offenses, so I am not perfect.

I'm banned from a few political forums. It's easy to do: just present logical arguments backed up by facts which run counter to the prevailing world view of the forum mods. Most of what passes for truth in some worlds is just pure fabrication.
You should join our debate room here. All opinions are welcome, just ask TwoSolitudes.

Now that was a great read. Glad I never got involved over there.

Lmao. The blades thread is awesome.

Tap tap taparoo

We were trolling pretty hardcore.

Facebook for Friends request, I reguested freinds in Groups that I join. How stumpid was that. How else go you meet people in a group. You friend them.

LOL while I wont say Im happy about being banned or trolling their forum it was still fun. Some of the responses and talk back and forth was awesome. Plus TC throwing his comments in just made it better. Actually I dont think I was banned for that thread but wreaking havoc in a few other places. lol glad you guys enjoyed that

I'm banned from golfwrx lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back