WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth!! Nice dude!!

Straight up ballin! The M3 Tour is fantastic as well.

Edit: thanks Ole Gray!

Anything different on the shaft for the tour Mashie or is it just the head? Still 59?

Next time out this is what goes. I've also got a set of '05 Taylormade RAC LT2's and a set of 1999 (I think) Tommy Armour EVO V-31's that are in Chattanooga Tennessee getting a makeover. (That's the only headcover I have for the Pro Gold, NOT frontin)

IMG_2884Medium.jpg

IMG_2885Medium.jpg

IMG_2887Medium.jpg

IMG_2888Medium.jpg

IMG_2889Medium.jpg

IMG_2890Medium.jpg

These 3 are ready, willing and able. Also have a 9.5* J33R 460/Fuji Speeder 757 Tour Spec on the way and I'm supposed to be getting an Adams 9064LS/ RIP Gamma, but I think it may be lost in the mail.:angry:

IMG_2891Medium.jpg

IMG_2893Medium.jpg

IMG_2894Medium.jpg

IMG_2895Medium.jpg

LBlack, nice setup, love the plastic still on the legs!

LBlack, nice setup, love the plastic still on the legs!

Keeps rub marks off them and makes for better resale if it comes to that.

Keeps rub marks off them and makes for better resale if it comes to that.

Good point never looked at it that way. Could have done that on my new clicgear if my daughter didn't have so much fun taking the plastic off of it. Kids and packaging equal hours of fun!!!

Good point never looked at it that way. Could have done that on my new clicgear if my daughter didn't have so much fun taking the plastic off of it. Kids and packaging equal hours of fun!!!

That's what bubble wrap is for that all these clubs come packed in OR it's cheep too. They'll POP for hours!:D

I figure I've been hanging around long enough that this is past due.

63652736-e18c-4e32.jpg

Are those the TP version? If these new forged irons weren't coming out I would of been all over these R9TPs!

Sorry for the poor picture quality as my digital camera is unavailable at the moment. Also apologizing for the messy room.
Clothed.

Naked.

Great looking bag! That Hibore looks HUGE in the third pic!

Very very nice bag fo' sho'.

Great looking bag! That Hibore looks HUGE in the third pic!

Haha, I would say its just the angle, but it really is just that freakin' big!

I really loved it when I started because it was so forgiving, but now I want a smaller, more traditional looking crown. I also might be partly deaf from hitting it.

Haha, I would say its just the angle, but it really is just that freakin' big!

I really loved it when I started because it was so forgiving, but now I want a smaller, more traditional looking crown. I also might be partly deaf from hitting it.

It's definitely the angle. I've heard great things about that driver and there's nothing wrong with making some noise ;)

Haha don't get me wrong, the driver is super easy to hit long and straight!
I just haven't been hitting it well lately, which makes me take either the 3W or 18* off the tee.
Also a good excuse to buy more clubs ;)

Haha don't get me wrong, the driver is super easy to hit long and straight!
I just haven't been hitting it well lately, which makes me take either the 3W or 18* off the tee.
Also a good excuse to buy more clubs ;)

In that case, you better start pondering a new stick!

Yeah, I hit the Octane and Razr Hawk at a Callaway demo day and wasn't really thrilled. I did hit an R11 and Cleveland UL XL270, which I both enjoyed. I probably liked the R11 a little better. A club I'm really interested in hitting is the Titleist 910 D2/3.

Taylormade 2011 TMX Stand Bag:

THP.jpg

THP2.jpg

THP3.jpg

THP4.jpg

CIMG0038.jpg

THP5.jpg

Beautiful bag and TaylorMade setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back