Would you attempt this shot?

SlightDraw

Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 11
Not sure how to imbed an instagram post on this forum..... but this was taken from golfgrinders.

I think I have seen that shot at a THP Event...Minus the ice.

That should have been a chutt all day long. So much roll, like a sheet of glass.

No.... For so many reasons.

For starters, I'm not going to be outside when it's that cold.

Not a chance I go out I unknown ice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I would even be out there to attempt the shot when there is ice.

I think if the guy had better form he may have pulled it off. And maybe not.

Yeah no way I take that chance. The idea of being trapped in water under ice has to be like one of my top 5 ways I promised myself i wouldnt die from.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

not a freaking chance. If for no other reason to not end up on the internet as a fail video....

idiot!

Epitome of "Hold my beer"

No chance for me.

What's the stimp rating of the green like? Don't go spikeless and definitely don't hit it fat. Stroke penalty for grounding the club in a hazard? Only attempt if it has been below freezing for a month.

No, that ice doesn't look that thick to begin with. If it's pond hockey type ice, then sure...but then again I'm not going out in the type of weather needed for that haha.

Yep...been there done that. Mine was near the edge and ice was solid...and pulled the chip off. No way I go out that far and take a full swing.

I'm no math major so the physics behind body movement offset to remain stable would evade me too I imagine.
That video could have ended in tragedy very easily.

Saw this one on FB this morning, and short answer no i would not try it. To me it just defies any & all common sense.

No chance at all that I attempt a shot like that...and I used to jump out of airplanes (into combat) for a living!

Um... No. I would not attempt it.

I'm dumb and crazy but not stoopid

That's almost as dumb as the old dude that tried to get his ball back from a gator.

No, not a chance.

I am just as likely to try the ice shot as I am hitting a ball off the top of an alligator's head.

I grew up playing hockey but no way would I even go out on that ice to check the lie. That's the stupidest thing in the world to do.

What a moron! No chance I try that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back