Xbox One and PS4 Systems

Can't wait until this comes out in a sim version.

Played around last night for about an hour. Took me that long to create my golfer, create my shafts and heads. Played about 14 holes b4 I passed out. Graphics are decent, the putting is something that will take a ton of practice to get used to. Didn't get a chance to play around with the course designer option. I'll look into that tonight.

I got the golf club 2 tonight. I like it so far, I never played the original but this is a lot more difficult than TW. Putting is really hard, but I already managed to make my first hole in one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

playing TGC2 for a bit, my first impression is that the new Tempo mechanic is complete garbage

Has anyone played Nioh on the PS4?

If so, how would you compare it to the Ninja Gaiden series?

TGC2 - the Standard/Player/Tour is a pseudo difficulty setting, based around tempo, and it is total garbage

flop shots are hilariously broken

wind is ridiculous, every round is 10-15 mph, comical, even on the driving range (!)

putting is still weird

apparently "difficult" to the course designers of the world is achieved solely through concrete greens

Last edited:
Anyone else excited for the Destiny 2 beta next week?

Anyone else excited for the Destiny 2 beta next week?

I would be, but then got hit with a business trip next week so I get to have my son tell me how awesome it is, when I can't play.

Just purchased an Xbox One S 1TB with Forza Horizon 3 for "my son"...for $259...new. Seemed like a pretty good deal compared to some of the other bundle offers I've seen before -- but I'm not looking for validation. It's been a long time since I, I mean we, have been in the prime of video game systems, but I assume there is some level of backward compatibility with the Xbox One...? Can I play Xbox 360 games with it too? I'll run back through this thread, but are there any "can't miss" games (besides sports titles) that I should check out?

I'm going to run this back up to the top. I preordered my Xbox One X a little over a month ago and am now anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I've been hearing there's a possibility some people may get there's a few days early. Here's hoping that's the case as I have a wife free weekend starting tomorrow. Anyone else pre-order one or hear any rumors?

I'm going to run this back up to the top. I preordered my Xbox One X a little over a month ago and am now anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I've been hearing there's a possibility some people may get there's a few days early. Here's hoping that's the case as I have a wife free weekend starting tomorrow. Anyone else pre-order one or hear any rumors?

Glad to see someone else checks this thread....LOL. I'm now 2 months into owning an Xbox One S and I'm very happy with it. I'm hooked on Battlefield 4 and just started playing FIFA 16 (love that I can play this co-op with my son!!). Not sure if you owned an Xbox previously, but this has been an enjoyable experience so far. Wish there were some good golf games tho............................

Glad to see someone else checks this thread....LOL. I'm now 2 months into owning an Xbox One S and I'm very happy with it. I'm hooked on Battlefield 4 and just started playing FIFA 16 (love that I can play this co-op with my son!!). Not sure if you owned an Xbox previously, but this has been an enjoyable experience so far. Wish there were some good golf games tho............................

I've been around Xbox since the beginning. I've owned several renditions and loved them all. I've been playing some indie games and working through some of the back catalog of stuff I own but haven't played in awhile. Last count I was over 275 games either in digital or disc format. I still have some original Xbox titles that I'm hoping they make backwards compatible. 1st time I've ever had a day one console release.

I'm an Xbox man not that iv had it on in a year I should start getting back into it, use to like cod, bf, and tiger woods well Rory now and the odd racing game

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Ok guys, I’m buying my little guy a new system for Christmas. What are the newest systems and why are these better than the last system?

Ok guys, I’m buying my little guy a new system for Christmas. What are the newest systems and why are these better than the last system?

We will be venturing into this arena too this Christmas as Santa has already warned us of things to come this year. :D Girls have been limited to ipad games thus far in life but we're about to pull the curtain back on the gaming world. Xbox seems to be the way to go it appears.

We will be venturing into this arena too this Christmas as Santa has already warned us of things to come this year. :D Girls have been limited to ipad games thus far in life but we're about to pull the curtain back on the gaming world. Xbox seems to be the way to go it appears.

My brief research had uncovered the same. Plus he has Xbox 360 games

I heard and saw details for a Black Friday offering from Kohl's indicating the Xbox One and PS4 systems would be sold for around $200 and included a $60 Kohl's cash card...so net like $140-150 when you consider the cash card. I'll look to see if I can find that BF ad scan and will post it here.

***EDIT*** Pricing info: The first few pages of the ad are filled with electronic doorbusters, including an Xbox One S console with $45 Kohl's Cash for only $189.99 and a PS4 1TB console with $60 Kohl's Cash for $199.99.

That is a steal....get your tents ready to camp out gentlemen!!! https://bestblackfriday.com/store/kohls

Last edited:
I’d the Kohl’s deal available online?

I heard and saw details for a Black Friday offering from Kohl's indicating the Xbox One and PS4 systems would be sold for around $200 and included a $60 Kohl's cash card...so net like $140-150 when you consider the cash card. I'll look to see if I can find that BF ad scan and will post it here.

***EDIT*** Pricing info: The first few pages of the ad are filled with electronic doorbusters, including an Xbox One S console with $45 Kohl's Cash for only $189.99 and a PS4 1TB console with $60 Kohl's Cash for $199.99.

That is a steal....get your tents ready to camp out gentlemen!!! https://bestblackfriday.com/store/kohls

I’ve done the camping once and only once. But for my dude I’ll camp out this time. Thank you for the heads up.

I’ve done the camping once and only once. But for my dude I’ll camp out this time. Thank you for the heads up.

Unless you're looking for a bargain, I'd strongly consider getting an Xbox One X. The traditional Xbox One will be obsolete in a year. It won't be completely useless, but your little guy is going to want the latest stuff and very quickly that stuff will begin running only on the new Xbox One X.

Cod ww2 launches tonight, ready to get my butt kicked

Cod ww2 launches tonight, ready to get my butt kicked

Gonna get mine tomorrow for xbone

Back