Nike Vapor Fly Driver & Vapor Fly Pro Preview

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Looks like the newest iteration of the Vapor driver lines are on their way...

Vapor Fly:
Vapor%20Fly-XL.jpg

Vapor Fly Pro:

Vapor%20Fly%20Pro-XL.jpg

CPsbvl_UAAA_35_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Covert 3.0?

Those seemingly came out of nowhere. Is it just me or is the pro head just a touch smaller like how the Vapor Pro is?

Not too excited about the look of these. Hopefully they perform better than they look.

that Pro model looks small. Hopefully they build on what they had last year because I think from the last 2 driver releases have been nice improvements for the company.

Please be volt. Have volt. I want volt.

that Pro model looks small. Hopefully they build on what they had last year because I think from the last 2 driver releases have been nice improvements for the company.

Me too.
I still think they need a marketing of the products tweak, because the products themselves were liked by those that tested.

Interesting. Curious to see if they end up colored.

Really white and black or just the photos?

Keep in mind, these are black and white pic's.

I'm eager to see them, and to hit them. Last years line was solid and extremely well rounded. But they need to learn to market when they have good clubs, not when they have Dymo's.

Still have the compression channel and the "mass" looks to be behind the toe/heel for forgiveness. Wonder what's new on these.

These photos are always tough to judge on. Will wait for colors and specs to fully judge, but initially I see a more "modernized" look to the cavity area and what is that where we see weight ports from other companies?

Still have the compression channel and the "mass" looks to be behind the toe/heel for forgiveness. Wonder what's new on these.

I would venture a guess that they used more RZN and moved all kinds of weight around.

Me too.
I still think they need a marketing of the products tweak, because the products themselves were liked by those that tested.

Tiger plays it. Rory plays it. #BuyNike

Will wait to see in hand pics. It is tough to tell with black and white. Pro looks smalllll

Interesting. I really hope they still have some of the Volt color on them (but get rid of the swoosh on the top of the head).

I really liked the Vapor Pro head but it wasn't available in a high enough loft for me to ever buy it. I hope that changes.

I'm interested in the Fly. I hit the Vapor Speed as well as I hit any driver last year, and I'm still wondering why I don't have one in the bag. Agree with the others that say the pro looks small to me. Maybe the 420/430cc Tiger model? Though it's not like he'll be using it anytime soon.

Agreed. I switched to the speed and gained considerable distance and much less dispersion. Don't necessarily mind the current marketing per say but would like a little more oomph to it.

The current Vapor Pro really surprised me. Hopefully these are as good, if not better.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I can't wait to hear how Rory and Tiger were 'integral' to the design process once again.

Oh, they didn't switch? They must be bad designers.

Back