Team Callaway Collection

Lets be honest, they can't win, they will hear about it either way.
This is so true. Nonetheless, I'm excited to see what the process is and what items they bring out next year. Hopefully everyone can get a little piece of the pie!

Lets be honest, they can't win, they will hear about it either way.

the 1% is always louder than the 99%. It sucks, but it's reality.

I liked the uniqueness of the Callaway Collection - But I also like your optimism. Heh.

the 1% is always louder than the 99%. It sucks, but it's reality.

I liked the uniqueness of the Callaway Collection - But I also like your optimism. Heh.

Its Callaway, it'll be unique and awesome still as thats all the #ZooCrew knows.

You'll see why I'm so optimistic in about 11 months. :alien:

Its Callaway, it'll be unique and awesome still as thats all the #ZooCrew knows.

You'll see why I'm so optimistic in about 11 months. :alien:

Might even have a couple Callaway Collection blasts at the homestead by then as well!!!

#CanNotWait

Don't worry, Ethan will be along shortly to post why Callaway is doing a certain thing a certain way and it'll make more sense than any of us can fathom and everyone will hug and have a good time and be cheerful and buy what they want and pass on what they don't want and then we'll all do it again next year.

I am excited too. I think this will be awesome.
I loved last year and I think this year will be even better

I'm excited about the change. I also agree with Ethan's comments earlier and think people will be SHOCKED how well the matter of making them only seen by those with an account on the callaway site (and being logged in) keeps the exclusivity. People are lazy.

I loved the boxes, after talking to Callaway in Carlsbad, I totally understand the change and am MORE excited now.

I trust Ethan and what he's said. I hold out some hope that it will be better.

I missed out the first two years, am not missing out this year regardless of the change.

I also missed out on the first 2 years and am disappointed that they are changing from the mystery box model. I won't miss out this year though, and I'm sure the flash sale will have some really cool things in it.

I have never signed up and that is mainly because I am not into collectibles like headcovers, coins, etc... So, I think they will gain my business with the change.

Like many others have said, you cannot please everyone. Mystery Boxes are fun as heck, but in the end, people tend to forget they are mystery and there is a good chance you will not love everything in them.

I have never signed up and that is mainly because I am not into collectibles like headcovers, coins, etc... So, I think they will gain my business with the change.

Like many others have said, you cannot please everyone. Mystery Boxes are fun as heck, but in the end, people tend to forget they are mystery and there is a good chance you will not love everything in them.

What kinds of things would you be interested in?

i liked the box, I liked that I could pay for it now & get the 4 boxes whenever they ship. Now I feel like i have to keep a eye out for an email or how ever they will let us know, rush to the site & hope i don't miss out because maybe at that moment i am in a meeting, not near my phone, etc.

I am more interested in tshirts, polos, hats, score card holders, golf balls, belts, etc...

I am kinda with you on that. I loved some of the tshirts we got. The hoodie was amazing quality.

I do like the coins as I have all the years they have done them so far.

Dear Team Callaway Collection Subscribers,

In 2016 the Team Callaway Collection will transition from a subscription-based program to a "flash sale" model. We'll create limited-edition items throughout the year and sell them on CallawayGolf.com. Through this model, you will take home only the items you want, and none of the ones you don't.

We'll have more details coming soon, including information on how you can be among the first to be notified about upcoming items.

Thanks for being a part of Team Callaway,

Harry Arnett
SVP of Marketing

I love it and will be getting in on the action in 2016

In a limited form? Aren't those items already readily available to you?

Perhaps in a limited or something that is available. My whole thing is... I would rather be able to select what I want to buy. I am sure they could do limited run tshirts, score card holders, etc...

I have zero use for a coin or headcover. I would rather be able to select something that I can use.

What I think could really work is some combination of the 2.

Certain "exclusive" items available each month. Members get to choose from lets say 10 or so items. You get to pick 2 and Callaway picks 2. If you give preferences of what you may want or don't want when you sign up it could work, plus you still get the surprise factor.

In a perfect world....
I hope Callaway has "surprise boxes" available during their flash sales. Kinda like the grab bags that THP did recently.
Then, if you want the random, you can get it. Otherwise, you can purchase what you want to!
Here is to hoping...
:thumb:

Many subscribers did consider it "broke" because they weren't consistently happy with what they received.

Callaway can never please everyone with the "surprise" boxes so they are eliminating that so people only get what they want.....but then it just becomes another "flash sale" potentially....and may lose it's value.

Because for every person that liked or was accepting of everything they put out in the boxes, there were about 4-5 people that did nothing but complain and post negative stuff about their boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope that by trying to appease a few they don't disenfranchise the majority. I really liked the "surprise" aspect of the "Collection". It was like Christmas four times a year. (I actually had the wife get me this as a Christmas gift last year). I'll await the details, but, I don't think a "Flash Sale" with exclusive "first chance to buy" will be anywhere near the same, and that's kind of what I'm reading between the lines so far.

i wish the had sent a survey to all Team Callaway Members (or did they & i missed it)?

I just hope that by trying to appease a few they don't disenfranchise the majority. I really liked the "surprise" aspect of the "Collection". It was like Christmas four times a year. (I actually had the wife get me this as a Christmas gift last year). I'll await the details, but, I don't think a "Flash Sale" with exclusive "first chance to buy" will be anywhere near the same, and that's kind of what I'm reading between the lines so far.
My feelings exactly. But, I will wait until all the details are out before I decide.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anyone heard any info on this? Eagerly awaiting more info!

Nope and the buzz has all but died since they went away from the subscription.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back