THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
This past Sunday I got a PM from Gene (Certfi_able) asking me for my address. Well I came home to these incredible Minion custom ball markers with my forum name and my real name on them.

46bc99652306f29de7795188d44a2dba.jpg

I am absolutely blown away by these makers. Gene knows that I am a big fan of the minions and when I play a new course I always take a picture of my golf minion, Miles while on course. I love these and will get a lot of joy out of using them. Thank you so much my friend!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Those are fantastic! Great job! (Hint. .. if you have any extra my daughter loves the minions)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This thread just amplifies how awesome thpers are.

This past Sunday I got a PM from Gene (Certfi_able) asking me for my address. Well I came home to these incredible Minion custom ball markers with my forum name and my real name on them.

46bc99652306f29de7795188d44a2dba.jpg

I am absolutely blown away by these makers. Gene knows that I am a big fan of the minions and when I play a new course I always take a picture of my golf minion, Miles while on course. I love these and will get a lot of joy out of using them. Thank you so much my friend!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
You are very welcome my friend. Enjoy them buddy!

Those are awesome Gene. You are a good dude for sure.

Those are awesome. Well done Gene.

Freaking awesome gesture

What an incredible thing to do! Awesome gesture!

JM

Love those ball markers! Well done Gene!!

To the surprise of absolutely nobody that has ever been on this forum, the incomparable Kang strikes again! I bought a Grandura shaft from him last weekend and it arrived today is perfect condition as expected. I noticed the box was a little heavy to just contain a shaft. I open the box and the first thing I see is Chrome Soft golf balls. Not only 2 sleeves of those, but also 2 sleeves of B330S balls! Thank you so much my friend!

To the surprise of absolutely nobody that has ever been on this forum, the incomparable Kang strikes again! I bought a Grandura shaft from him last weekend and it arrived today is perfect condition as expected. I noticed the box was a little heavy to just contain a shaft. I open the box and the first thing I see is Chrome Soft golf balls. Not only 2 sleeves of those, but also 2 sleeves of B330S balls! Thank you so much my friend!
Welcome :)

Posted a while back that I was looking for a MXM weight kit. And Boom, this shows up today courtesy of Alez367!

d800bae67ecf04b2076bb3d2900e3b28.jpg

Have to give a big thanks to ShaneP#'s This beauty arrived today, for no other reason than Shane knew I had my eye on one. Thanks buddy!

d3992eb90989c251b1827870e223b133.jpg

Shane is good people, well done!

Have to give a big thanks to ShaneP#'s This beauty arrived today, for no other reason than Shane knew I had my eye on one. Thanks buddy!

d3992eb90989c251b1827870e223b133.jpg
Oh…hey there…

(GREAT job Shane!)

Nice Shane

Potatoes and sports drinks for everyone! Well done

Potatoes and sports drinks for everyone! Well done
Now your talking my language

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Shane's a good dude. A+ all the way

Shane's the man

Well done Shane!!!

Great guy that Shane! Well done!